Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

thanks lynn... well, i got my first card from Penny of Gotobed Bears... the card is sooo cute.... and cool stamps! hahhaa... i think i will hang card from TT in my room so that it will feel more warm inside...  bear_grin

hope others received mine soon....  :pray:

:hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I finally got my cards out yesterday..... phew!

I decided to hang all of my Christmas cards from my beary special friends in my studio around the door frame to my mohair closet. You all are protecting my stash :crackup: ...... and making my room very cheerful. I gave the bears their own christmas tree this year, here in my studio too.... so it's feeling very festive!

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

:clap: I have just received another card today from Patty Barone. Thanks Patty so much for the lovely card.  bear_wub

:hug: Laraine

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Yippee!!!  :dance: I just got my first card too thank you so much Krista (K pawz) for such a beautiful card I love the baby polar bears to cute I just wanna hug them both.  This is so much fun and way better than getting yucky visa bills in the mail.
Hugs to all Deborah

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I got a bunch all together on Thursday!
I received a beautiful hand made card from Deborah (Bearhaven Bears), one from Marion (Acid Attic Bears), another cute handmade card from Laurie (Laurie Lou Bears) who also sent along a lovely postcard from Norwich, great idea Laurie, and finally a funny handmade card from Nancy (dog Patch Critters) With some fun ornaments as well!  I have also received one from Krista (KPaws) with the cutes polarbear family, thank you Krista!

Thanks you everyone, it's been just wonderful to warm Holiday wishes from everyone!

Hugs,
AndreaM bear_original

djbbears Queensland

Received my first card and was so excitied....thank you Patty I have put it up in my tree and love the receipes am going to make them up as have a few christmas outings to attend so am going to take them with me....thank you again :hug:  bear_flower

Debbie

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Received my second card thank you Christine Bootbutton bears

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

I have just received a lovely card from Dilu  :dance: . Thankyou very much bear_wub

:hug: Laraine

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

I've received some very lovely cards this year.......thank you so much Patty, Andrea, Penny, Nancy, Krista, and Laraine! :hug:  :hug:  :hug: Love the fridge magnets Laraine and Krista, and the recipes Patty sent along look absolutely yummy! bear_wub  This swap is so much fun........nothing I like better than receiving things in the mail! :dance:

I hope all the cards I sent out arrive safely and in time......fingers crossed!

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Hi All,

I finally got my cards sent out today! My apologies if they do not arrive before Christmas, especially to those outside the USA. I had a few problems with them and the post office. I had to repackage them as the post office didn't like the way they were packaged the first time.

I have received some lovely cards from Joan Lemmon (Lemmon Bears), Melissa Toohey (Honeythorpe Bears), Melanie Clark (Melbears) and Ellen Liss (Ellifolks). Thank you all for the extra special items that were enclosed in the cards.

This is my first TT swap and it was very enjoyable.

Hugs and Merry Christmas.

djbbears Queensland

Received a beautiful card today from Jane(Doodlebears) thank you so very much love receiving from around the world....am putting my overseas cards in my tree as they are so very special....thank you again jane.. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower

Debbie

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

I got my second card from Kathleen of Bear bum bears :hug: .. its a lovely card... thanksss..... hope other got my card soon as well... hmmm did i put my name or just sign it? :redface:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I want to say thanks to all the girls who have sent me a card
Marion (Acid Attic Bears), Tami (Dolls'n'Dreams), Valerie (Bears & Buds), Jane (Doodlebears),Andrea (Drea's Bears), Sandi (Snowy Days Bears), Janet (Janet & Bears) - they are all so lovely with the little extra's you have sent me............aw shucks, you spoil me you really do.
I wish i could have sent you all fantasic hand made cards with lots of sparkly gifts but i have been so busy and suffering from the worse cold i have ever had i just could'nt manage it this year.
Thanks so much my dears
Penny
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Thank you for the great cards from Krista, Tammy W, Debbie D., Cheryl and Marlys W.  bear_original
Merry Christmas!!!!!

nandesign Posts: 361

Thank-you so much Dilu for your lovely card...I collect birdhouses and so it is just perfect!

Happy Christmas
Hugs, Nancy

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

WoW!!!!!!!!! i got my 3rd cardddd.... Thanks to Sandi of Snowy day bears... the extra though was really sweet and really comes in handy at my office :clap:  :hug:  :hug: ...

wishing everyone a merry christmas....

nandesign Posts: 361

Thank-you so much Debbie...(djbbears) for the lovely card and very sweet gift. Love the pin, the chocolate...yes, girls, I got chocolate!!! and the little gift bag it all came in. Have a wonderful holiday season.

Happy Christmas
Hugs, Nancy

I also got a lovely handmade card and two wonderful recipes from Patty Brarone...(Swan Valley Bears). We love ginger in our house and so the recipes will be great for a holiday treat. Thank-you so much, Patty! Have a wonderful Christmas.

Hugs, Nancy

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I don't know what to say....I have received so many beautiful cards from all of you.....I am so touched I really don't know what to say which is so unusual for me!  I wished that I would have joined in on the card swap, and my wish came true  bear_happy

I didn't even realise that anything was going on until my niece came over and began collecting the mail, each day nearly all the mail was for me and I had to install her as my little secretary to open up my cards lol, then we started competing to see if I could get as many as she did from her class mates lol.  something wasn't right lol...I usually get around 8 cards tops haha

Anyway, a few days ago I realised something fishy may be going on, so I put on my detective gear, trench coat, dark glasses and hat, big boots and gloves and magnifying glass...and interrogated Dilu  bear_tongue  tehe.   Di and Ellen thank you so much for being so thoughtful...it has been so much fun and so so good for my spirits...when I found out I told my family and my sister was in tears...we all love you all!!!  :hug:  bear_wub  :hug:  I feel so special and loved...

Thank you all again.....I know this Christmas is going to be a joy no matter what, I really feel happy  bear_grin  mwah 3574a49fd52c15a4ea27d94a909cb6da.gif

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Thanks Ellen (ellifolks) for the mysterious disappearing card! (check the ornament exchange thread bear_wacko ) It was a lovely surprise and yes Virginia...there was chocolate! Yum!

Cheryl bear_flower

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

Hi sarah,

im so glad u like our cards... your bears are just so wonderful... enjoy it and hope u get more cards than santa?  bear_grin hmmm.. did i write my names on the card? i thnk i could have just sign it  bear_tongue

take care....

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Hi Ming, yes you did sign your card, I love it, it is so so cute!!!  Thank you so much bear_original  Look forward to talking more to you soon  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
I've been replying to the cards I get and have been having so much fun writing my own back, its made me so happy, but cards I send out now may be a little late now bear_whistle  But I have so enjoyed getting involved at this late date when I thought I had missed out  bear_wub

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Thank you to Sue Ann and Shantell for the lovely cards and little  extras.
Laurie :hug:

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Cheryl, I'm so glad received the card from me!  And found it while searching for your ornament behind the window blind!  :crackup:

I have also received three lovely cards so far from Joan (Lemmon Bears), Melissa (Honeythorpe Bears), and Chrissi (CatherWoods)  bear_original   Thank you so much  :hug:

Ellen

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

I finally got all my cards sent off in the mail last week! I hope they get to their destinations before Christmas!

I have received two cards so far, one from Patty Barone (Swan Valley Bears) and one from Laraine White (Rainebears). Both are beautiful hand-made creations. Thank you ladies!! :hug:

Merry Christmas all!!

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Received another card today from Wanda of Carson Creations. Thank you!!!!!! Love the bears!

Board footer