Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Well I'm away from home right now and so I'll have a go at a Christmas avatar once I get back. I just love all the new avatars so far, well done all of you, they look great. I'm in Coventry at the moment staying with my daughter Sarah, who is at uni here.

Hugs, Jane.
  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Lovely to see everyone so inspired!  I love having a reason to teach myself a little bit more about the graphics side of things ... there's so much to learn though!  At least the avatars give us a focus to play!  Keep 'em coming everyone!!!  They look wonderful!!! bear_thumb  :dance:

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

they are all fantastic! really fun idea!  Daphne with a little shift in those branches you got yourself a reindeer!! :crackup:  Tammy i love them all but when i gotto yours ..thats my favorite!  dreaming of peace on earth! what a true teddybear sentiment! deb

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

NOTE: (Because I'm hoping I'm not the only dummy here!)  :redface:  bear_original

If you aren't seeing some of the new Christmas avatars here hit the REFRESH button!

I was wondering what all I was missing!! Can you tell I'm having a bad day?  bear_tongue

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Thanks Ellen, yes I think there is a photshop element 7 that I was looking at on Amazon, I'm not great with technology but my photographer friends have said that it is fairly idiot proof.....which is great for me! :crackup:

Hugs,
AndreaM

Kathleen Pa

Okay, its the thought that counts right? not the amount of computer skills, I hope!  I'm a real computer idiot, but I'm not giving up.  One of these days I'll get it!!!  But I want to keep with the Christmas spirit here on TT.

Kathleen

Fairfax,Vermont

Kathleen dont give up! i have tons of photo programs and didnt think i was ever going to "get" it and then by just playing around with them i finally did!  lots more to learn but im having h so much fun! ( not so much before tho!..it can be frustrating at first! )  deb

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

okay here is mine?

Fairfax,Vermont

Cute!  deb

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Yes, festive and fun! ! !   I'm getting in the spirit now.

Here's mine:       santa_casey.jpg

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

So much fun!  And yes, you're right Kathleen, it's giving it a go that counts ... your Christmas avatar is lovely!

Thanks for the pointer Daphne .. I made the same mistake myself last year and was very confused!  Love your new holly sprigs by the way!

I love that we're getting 'all festived up' on TT!!!!  bear_thumb  :dance:  bear_tongue

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

At last I have a (very basic) Christmas avatar.  I am so intrigued with Photoshop Elements which I got around 3 weeks ago.  Its just a start, hope to get a better one soon.

Warm wishes
Pauline

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

My Christmas avvie is up............i am just so busy this year that i am late with everything. Thanks for reminding me Paula - it would'nt be Christmas without the TT Christmas avvies would it?
Penny
bear_tongue

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_cry still did not get my ornament, and I tried to  upload the disc that came with my camera with no avail.  So as soon as the ornament gets here, I have to get in on there . thanx for all the help and I am ready as soon as that darn computer is ready.

Board footer