Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Well I took Judi's felted face class and here is my new sweety, it was my first attempt at
doing any needle-felting other than just a Doogle Nose!  It was a lot of fun and Judi's
how to pictures were wonderful. I really enjoying taking the class. I plan to make this
fella a body after xmas!

felt6.jpg

felt5.jpg

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Great job!  Seeing how one comes out really makes me think about taking that class.

Can't wait to see the rest of the bear.  Be sure to show it to us when it's done!

/bearhugs,

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Wow, you have done a wonderful job.  That face is so full of expression.

bettys bears Melbourne

:clap:  :clap: He's so sweet!
Mine is still in progress, but it's coming along nicely since I changed wool.

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

What a wonderful face!    He is so cute I just want to pinch his little cheeks   bear_wub

Great job!   

Duff

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: Beautiful job Tami...what an adorable face! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs &

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Wow! Beautifully sculpted Tami bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  with a lot of joyful expression on his face.  bear_wub Look forward to see it when its fully finished and sure enough it will look awsome. :hug:  :hug: Where did she give her class?

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Lynette

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado
HiKiddoBears wrote:

Wow! Beautifully sculpted Tami bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  with a lot of joyful expression on his face.  bear_wub Look forward to see it when its fully finished and sure enough it will look awsome. :hug:  :hug: Where did she give her class?

Hi, thanks, here is the link with all the wonderful classes they offer....
http://www.kranbearys.com/EbearZ/index.htm

They are a lot of fun and you learn a lot, plus you get over a month to finish the
course, so that is nice..
check them out!!!!

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

He has a lovely cheeky face Tami bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub and is fantastic for your first attempt.
Needlefelting is something I would like to try though there is never enough hours in a day at the moment.
Laurie :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Fantastic work Tami  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

bea Lodve (Hrault)

wonderful, fantastic, great work, i love, i love, i love!!!... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Japhe Japhe's Bears
UK

Wow thats amazing especially for your first attempt. The face is just so cheeky I just want to pinch those chubby cheeks.  bear_wub  :clap:

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

Hi Tami,

I love your felted face! This is your first attempt? I canĀ“t belive! I looks great, wonderful! Please, make a body quickly  :pray: , this will be a beautiful bear  bear_flower

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Tami girl you did a great job!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: It's really neat to see how people taking the same class come up with such different results.  It's just amazing.

You did such a nice job Tami.  I hope you'll be doing lots more...and the more you felt and create the more ideas will just flow. 

Aaahhhh needle felting is so much fun! :dance:

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is amazing...

Can't wait to see his body.

Please post pictures

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Phantastic job! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

djbbears Queensland

love the work you have put into this little sweetie........have some needlefelting and was stabbing myself so have left it alone for awhile...my try again after chrissie bear_flower

Debbie

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Wow Tami, he is adorable!!!

Board footer