Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2 … y_csi.html

I wanted to be sure that not a single one of our kids, grandkids, cousins, nieces, nephews, or siblings got this toy this season.

Once again we can't trust the toys our kids are playing with.  This is supposedly one of the most requested toys this Christmas.   I personally find it hard to believe that our children are not being targeted at this point.  Older kids won't lick a toy, so let's make it an airborne toxin they will unknowingly inhale.  Lead, Asbestos, toy beads saturated with the date rape drug....what next???!!? 

I think a good old fashioned mohair bear with glass eyes and lock nut jointing is a heck of a lot more child safe at this point!    bear_angry

Be Safe!!

:hug:  :hug:
~Chrissi

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Chrissi said: I think a good old fashioned mohair bear with glass eyes and lock nut jointing is a heck of a lot more child safe at this point!

I agree!

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Thanks for the heads up chrissi, I went through the whole list as sometimes when some countries recall a particular item, others can be slow to do the same.  I have seen it quiet often when the US has recalled something, it can be months before it's taken off our shelves.
one of the items looked so innocent too  bear_shocked

Board footer