Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Oh, I just love looking at all your christmas trees! They are wonderful!!! bear_wub
Here comes a picture of our tree in Sweden!
julgran.jpg julgran2.jpg

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

chimeny.JPGMother-Inlaw.JPGexchange-on-door-Dilu.JPGbought-bears.JPGtree-skirt.JPGHi! Everyone these are some of my decorations for this christmas:my tree is not finished here,my tree is 3/4 decorated when I took this picture I will send one finish with some of my bears. But I wanted to share my Tree Skirt I made last year with my grandaughter.In the pictures are some of my Mini huggies bears I have bought, See if you can reconize them? bear_grin My Door Rif My mother in-law urin (right side,edge of pic) is with me always here at home and on top of our piano is her shrine so we always decorate her space,we also have different covers for her each Holiday.? Some of my grandchildren,  I have truley loved everyones unique decorated trees. "It doesn't matter if  your tree is big or small ,"What matters is the [color=red]love by loving hands that was decorated with".[/color]this is a small space of my Loving humble home where everyone is welcome! Merry Christmas!and a Wonderful New Year. :hug:

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Penny: Don't be a chicken...come show us your feathers!  :crackup:

Jennie: Very pretty with the lights and I just love that little bear ornament.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

This is such a fun posting to look through, everyone's decorations all look so nice!!! Mary, I love the way that you have little bears and dolls all throughout your decorations. I recognise at least one of them, and he looks so happy to be a part of the festivities. bear_grin  I also love your large stockings and the little golly who is peeping out of the wreath...so cute!!!

Mary ... my appologies. bear_rolleyes You must have posted while I was writing yesterday.
Lots of super Christmas goodies here ... like Terrie, I love the little golly peeking out from the side of your door wreath. One can easily see there is lots of Christmas spirit in your home, it's a very welcoming sight indeed. Well done Mary!
  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

christmas-3.jpgSo my decorations are kinda spread out this year (went form a tiny apartment to a large house, so I have only a few decorations)
Also this tree is almost ornament free - with 3 cats and a toddler i didn't pull out any ornaments!

In the pic - I asked Maddy to smile -and that's what I got!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ta da.  Sandi, my tree is finally up as of a couple of days ago . . . but try as I may, with no accompanying photos.  Camera malfunction.  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:   bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad

nandesign Posts: 361

I have finally taken pictures of everything...here are just a couple...the desk is for Andrea of Drea's Bears
Merry Christmas everyone!Christmas_Tree_2007.jpgMantle_2007.jpgDesk_2007.jpg
Hugs, Nancy

Kirsten: I can understand what you mean going from small to large, but don't worry it won't take you long before you are wishing for an even bigger house, if you collect things like me!  :crackup: Wonderful picture of Maddy...full of mischief!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

SueAnn wrote:

Ta da.  Sandi, my tree is finally up as of a couple of days ago . . . but try as I may, with no accompanying photos.  Camera malfunction.  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:   bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad

Hurray!  :dance:  I'll forgive you Sue Ann, but you know what we're all like on TT. So if you have any visitors on Christmas Day? With cameras?  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  Please!

Nancy: That's another beautiful tree you have added to our collection...very elegant. Next year, I will put up my new slender tree in my studio (I just bought after seeing Amy's). I think they look great and you have done a super job of decorating yours too.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Kim Basta:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  I'm so glad he's learned.... and glad I could help!  :crackup: This year's tree looks beautiful and those kids are growing fast!
:hug:

Katrina: I love your tree.... I'm always looking for the perfectly shaped tree but when I saw yours I thought "Now there is a tree with personality!" and I think it's great! I'm getting so many ideas for next year here!!

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website
Daphne wrote:

Katrina: I love your tree.... I'm always looking for the perfectly shaped tree but when I saw yours I thought "Now there is a tree with personality!" and I think it's great!

Thanks!  That's what I love about our trees bear_original

nandesign Posts: 361

Thank-you so much, Sandi. I just love to decorate for all of the seasons...especially Christmas.
I love looking at all of the trees and decorations on this thread...so glad you got it going this year.

Hugs, Nancy

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Here's our fat tree..... and Riley and Tucker. Riley is getting so that he actually poses for me when the camera is aimed at him. Tucker on the other hand gets this "not again" attitude. Dogs! Anyway, this is supposed to be about the tree..... hubs and I have a discussion about whether we use colored lights or white lights each year. I won this year. I still want a skinny tree with glittery decorations but never win that one!

TreeDogs07Web.jpg

Daphne: Lovely 'fat tree' and it doesn't matter whether it's fat or thin, just as long as you enjoy it and the spirit of the season and perhaps next year you can have both. BTW the dogs really do look like they enjoy posing for the camera. Well done! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

nandesign wrote:

Thank-you so much, Sandi. I just love to decorate for all of the seasons...especially Christmas.
I love looking at all of the trees and decorations on this thread...so glad you got it going this year.

Hugs, Nancy

Your very welcome Nancy...I'm pleased that everyone received so much enjoyment from it.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Finally here it is...we have had it up around a week now, my niece Emily 7 helped, such a big job without someone under 10 to help haha
3xmas.jpg
1xmas.jpgpretty candle from a place called Dusk here...I love this, was a birthday pressie
6xmas.jpghere is my display, and a gorgeous little bear from Debbie B on the left all ready to party with my bear Gonzales is in his Chrissie getup bear_original Standing display Christmas card from Ming at the back, it is so cute!
7xmas.jpg Pippin after eating too much tinsel lol
and here is my best friend dressed up for Chritmas too 8xmas.jpg

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia
All Bear wrote:

Ta ra!  At last, it's ready to share!  My daughter decorated it last night and I fiddled with the settings on my camera today, trying manfully to remember what my sister said about 'ambient light' and how to capture it!  Not sure I've done as I was told, but here it is anyway!

hey, how do you do it?  How are you all taking your tree in the dark?  lol, ditzy me here lol :doh:  They look gorgeous!!!  I wish I could take my candles and everything!

Sarah: I'm glad you made it before Christmas! Wonderful tree, looks like there's lots of sparkly silver tinsel on it...and of course Pippin looks gorgeous too!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I am last minute here.  The tree was finished a couple of days ago, but I never got time to add my pics.  You can hear the  plink, plink of needles hitting the floor if you listen carefully  bear_tongue .  I have really enjoyed seeing all the beautiful trees & decotations too.

Our_Tree.jpg

Our_Tree_Lites.jpg

Tammy: Glad to see you made it in by a hair in your chinny chin chin!  :crackup:
Another superb tree...and I love your Santa rug!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I'd like to say thank you
to everyone who participated
and wish you all
A BEARY MERRY CHRISTMAS...
have a great day tomorrow, eat heartily, drive safely,
enjoy the giving and receiving of gifts,
and I'll be back in a day or so with a big announcement.

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Same to you Sandi!!!!!! bear_original

I asked my fourteen year old grandaughter to choose the tree she loved the most and she has managed to come up with a shortlist...
The Nominees are (in no particular order)...
Tami - Dolls N Dreams
Paula - All Bear
Nancy - Dog Patch Critters
Tami - Tami Everlage Original Teddy Bears
Patty - Swan Valley Bears
Ruth - Flutter By Bears
Aleta - The Silly Bear
Kim - Son Blest Bears
Tammy - Beckoning Bers
Ali - Love Those Bears

Congratulations girls!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
I'll be back with a winner, when she's decided.

Ebony72.jpgRuth-FlutterByBears.jpgHere she is at the computer, deciding which she liked more. She said to tell you it was one of the hardest decisions she's had to make because they were all so beautiful in their own way.

It was very close between Tami (Dolls N Dreams) and Ruth (Flutter By Bears). She loved Tami's butterflies but it was Ruth's silver tree that finally won her favour.
:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Congratulations Ruth!

EDIT: I added the sepia picture of Ebony taken by my daughter, so you could see what she looks like.

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Your grandaughter is so sweet Sandi ! How lovely of her to choose my tree too !  bear_smile To think all the "men" in my house
were less than impressed with it - ha ha I'll show them !!  bear_grin
I hope everybody here has had a peaceful Christmas , and enjoys a wonderful ,"Happy New Year" too . Sandi , do I get permission to keep
my tree up all year now ??  bear_smile
Festive Hugs , Ruth xx

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I'm flattered to have made the short list !! How cool is that- Thanks Ebony.  I could never pic a fav as they really are so different  and wonderful.

Ebony is a very pretty teen- I'll have to show her pic to my 14 yr. old son  bear_whistle

Board footer