Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Oooh, my head!!!  I must've had waaaay too much fun to be spooning with Brad (ick!  That's what I get for the tequila  bear_whistle )  And now you have photographic evidence of me in high heels  :photo:   Even my own mother never pulled that one off  :crackup:

Jane you are wonderwoman for putting together such a fantastic party  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   Helping Santa, putting on a fashion show, and partying galore ~ what a talented group of people we have here  :bday:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   Thank you SO much for the wonderful time Jane  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  You really are a treasure  bear_wub  :hug:

bear_smile  And MERRY CHRISTMAS TEDDY TALKERS!!!   bear_smile

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

There's no wonder I didn't want to get out of bed this morning, Jane as usual you threw the best party. I can't imagine how many hours you spent on getting that organised my friend. I know I was in the best place helping Santa thats one thing I don't do too badly at is cooking. Thank you Jane and Sarah I did love the poem.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Oh Jane you rock hun, this must of taken you ages  :hug:  :hug: . Thankyou for the great party ( i couldn't sit down much after falling on me bum in the snow  bear_tongue )

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Wow! Jane,you are wonderfu,What a party of beautiful TTers. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

What an absolute sweetheart you are Jane - so much work involved to throw this fabulous party.  Everyone is having a great time and I loved seeing all the photos - can't wait until next year.

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Oh wow..I was at the party with my long hair back again...I thought I got rid of that old pic...lol

Fabulous Party Jane!!! You are the ultimate "hostess with the mostest"!!!

Hugs &

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

That's hysterical Jane!  you did a fantastic job!   what fun everyone had!     :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Duff

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Wow ...After a hard's day work in Santa's Shop ...I take a spill on the slopes ...but then I get to party with a couple of handsome lads !!!    Sooo much fun!!!   Jane your parties are the best.  Haven't had this much fun since your last party.

Thank you for making my day ...it was a hoot!!!   You are just too kind and giving of yourself ... I do thank you.

Hugs,

Wanda

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

WOW  I have to agree,  I can't imagine all the work that went into putting this together.  Thanks so much Jane it was so much fun and I had a few good laughs along the way.

big hugs 

Shane

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Jane you are a Doll.................I always enjoy these so much, thanks sweety for adding more joy to the holidays! You are one in a million!  :hug:
And Sarah what a wonderful poem,   :hug: 

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Jane, Truly Wonderful!
But No Shark Swallowed Teddy Talkers?! I would have loved to be with the Bear Guys  bear_rolleyes
Karen

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

:crackup:  Well done Jane, you must have put so much work into that!  Hope you have a wonderful Christmas  bear_original  :hug:

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

How cool is that!!!! You are so clever to be able to do this- thanks so much it was really fun
Hugs
Gail bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Wow Jane you did a wonderful job with the party. It definitely looks like fun was had by all!

Hugs,

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wow Jane!.... Once again you have put on the most amazing Teddy Talk Christmas Party for us.
Thank you so much for all your hard work, you are such a dear Lady

bear_original

Have a fabulous Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Wow Jane, you are fabulous yet again, all that work,  thanks for making me smile.  bear_original and thanks to your Sarah for a lovely Poem.

I had a ball everyone, especially the Fashion Show and down those Slopes,  :crackup:

To all the members of TT and Intercal, have a fantastic Christmas and New Year.

bettys bears Melbourne

:crackup:  :crackup: Looks like I had lots of fun at the party and on the slopes!  :crackup:  :crackup:

Thankyou so much for making this SO much fun!

A MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Working in the mailroom with all those packages and presents, dancing with Travolta, I must be in heaven!  Jane you have really outdone yourself this year - each scene is totally awesome.

P.S.  Thanks for giving me such a great figure!  I'm sure Travolta appreciates it too as he's holding me in that dip position!

Happy Holiday Hugs,
Lisa

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Jane and Sarah,...Thank you again ...so much for hosting such a FUN party!  Wooooo HOOOO!

What a joy your are to this board.  Always so full of fum :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Wow that's fantastic Jane, you are so clever.  Thanks for the great party.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Pauline

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Once again Jane you have out done yourself!  Kudos!  I can't wait till next year.  I can only imagine what the New Year's Party will be like.
Take lots of  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo: .
:hug:

Hoppy Holidays All!

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awwwwww Jane, what an AWESOME Christmas party, we all had SUCH FUN!!  Thank you so very much, you are a DIAMOND!!!  HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Sorry folks no New Years party this year, seeing as so many of us are spending time with our familys and having our own individual partys.
The truth is I'm all photoshoped out...to many hours on the putter has sent me goggle eyed.
bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle
I'm glad you all enjoyed the party etc.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Jane, you're a Rock Star!  What an awesome party!  I'm totally jealous of Jenny's conga partner, but dancing with Leo ain't too shabby either!!  bear_happy  bear_grin  Thank you for another rockin TT party!!  Happy Happy New Year to you and your family :hug:  :hug:

:hug:
~Chrissi

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Weehee, thanks so much Jane, haha, I had to look twice and then three times at that last photo of me with my dress on lol, now it must have been real if I had my own dress on, so I did go out with Ronan then?  haha.  I'll believe it, now don't tell me otherwise okay,  it did happen  lol  well its cold here so I won't be wearing it for xmas anyway, jeans and top, so muchas gracias dear lady for the photo.  You've given me such a laugh and smile and fun yippee, its fun to party  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
and Sarah you write beautifully too, and what a pretty name haha  bear_rolleyes
Happy Christmas!!

Board footer