Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Pages:
DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Patty, congrats on becoming a new grandma, it is fun. I have 5 grandchildren, all grown to my amazement, where did the time go, I do have a new grandson that my son and his wife are currently fostering.  My daughter in law could not have children, so here they are at 40 now fostering a child from her brother and some girlfriend.  It was a joy to get a Christmas card with the baby, his name is Justin, with Santa Claus, my son and his wife are thrilled. So enjoy that grandparenting because before you know it he'll be in school!!!lol

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Patty, you must be so proud & excited!  You'll be the BEST gramma ever, I know it.  Lucky baby -- and beautiful, too.  I hope mom and family are doing well. 

Congratulations to you all!

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Lots of love, good wishes, and congratulations to you and all your family Patty.  What an absolutely gorgeous baby.  You are so right, your own babies are always the most beautiful in the world - and that is how it should be.  Enjoy your new little Christmas bundle.

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

CONGRATULATIONS PATTY!! I'm just catching up on posts! What a wonderful Christmas Present, he's such a big handsome boy!!  bear_wub   Wishing you and your family all the best with your new bundle of joy bear_flower  bear_flower

:hug:
~Chrissi

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

A new picture of the gorgeous babe:

DSC02025_Large_Medium.JPG

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Awwwww.....I'm so glad you posted a new pic.    I almost missed him!   He is precious!
                    Congratulations on your grand baby :dance:

Hugs,
                                                     JeannieB bear_original

Pages:

Board footer