Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

pup-012.jpgI was sitting "doodling" with a ball of wool and began to notice a face appearing.  So after several days, this is what I have.  I realize I need more work, but I did enjoy making her.  This little girl has no name yet, but she holds a teddy bear and a bouquet of lilacs.

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Wow, you have done such a great job on her.

Zada Creations Zada Creations
Washington

Millie-
OOooohh, I just love it when the wool speaks and starts to tell us what it wants to be!  It is wonderful when a creation "emerges" to the surface!  bear_smile   Great job on your little girl, I love all her details!
~Patricia

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Millie,
What an adorable little girl. Isn't it magical sometimes working with wool & seeing what comes out? How tall is she? Her flowers & teddy are perfect for her!

Hugs &

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb Great job!

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Thanks all!  Charlotte - she is about 6" tall.  I am a doodler to start with.  If there is a pencil in my hand, I will be drawing something.  I usually start with a couple of marks and then just see what becomes of them.  It is the same way with the wool.  I just start poking on a piece of wool, and things appear.  I love it!  I love making the mohair critters also, but it is too cool to create things without a pattern to guide you.  I hope that makes sense.

Board footer