Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I guess I'd have to make sure not to get fur in the cranberry sauce, then it may be o.k !  But, I'd never get a bear to fit in the turkey roaster would I.  bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

I'll stick to making the stuffed kind,  uhm........... cuddly  kind !!!  And let the real ones roam free.  bear_grin

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia
psichick78 wrote:

I'm shocked that you don't have thanksgiving in the Uk or Australia. I just assumed it would've been the same in all english speaking countries. Shows you how much I know.
So, in UK and Australia, how many holidays do you have?? I hope you have as many as us, just different ones I guess.
Soo cool to learn about the world this way!
Heather

Hi  Heather...no we are deprived here  bear_sad  No thanksgiving, or halloween (althought a few kids try and do something now...think it has something to do with how much US tv we watch lol) What else do you all celebrate...we just have the normal Xmas, easter, australia day, anzac day...oh the queens birthday lol..and even a  horse racing holiday lol  :lol:

I love the idea of thanksgiving and just love to watch the US shows with the whole family together....like Judging Amy and all those shows.  So happy and nice  :angel:

hug sarah

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hiya Tammy!

Jane, I'd be happy to send some of my leftover turkey !

Yes please , I will be waiting with my knife and fork at the ready. bear_happy bear_happy bear_happy bear_happy

Jane

Board footer