Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

no slams to the great tech support here..but ive been all day smacking my head into a wall trying to move my webhosting! man what a pain!
first of all try and get a person! or a phone number...better yet ANSWERED by a PERSON!  lets not leave out in a language you can understand..( no offense buts its hard enough in english) on th eplus side i have revamped my website...now just to get thru all the new changes so anyone can see it! auugh! anybody see 60 minutes on tecnology last night? i laughed alot..not so much today!  :crackup:  deb
ps HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Ah Deb......that's why I pay other people to do it for me. bear_laugh   I stink at techie stuff.. I believe I would be called a techno-klutz (?)

Years ago if you were into computers you would be considered a geek...well now it's so cool to be a computer "geek"...wish I was.

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

sometimes i swear the more i learn the lessi really know! just enough to get into trouble! the good news is in the end the change should make my life much simpler! love the new bears! and you were cutting quite a rug at the tedy talk party!  :crackup: deb

Board footer