Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon
gotobedbears wrote:

Oh and i forgot to mention that i have a new bra which i will be wearing for the first time tonight - make of that what you will but from past experience a new bra usually signifies good times are on the horizon.
:wacko:

I have never heard of such a thing  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:   I just had to buy a whole bunch.  With all my weight loss this past year, well the poor girls needed a new wardrobe desperately so they were dressed in a new outfit yesterday as well...until it was time to go to sleep that is.   :crackup:   :crackup:   :crackup:

I stayed home...drank decaf tea with honey (I have the  beginning of a sore throat)...and watched a movie "Waitress".  I rented several and just put my hand in the little movie rental sack and grabbed the first that came out.  Called my children and wished them Happy NY and told them DON'T call me at midnight...especially to the phone terrorist.   :crackup:

Happy New Years everyone.  Now that dreadful 2007 has passed I'm stepping into 2008 with a new attitude.  I'm hoping to be around more than I have been the last few months.

Hugs,
Shantell

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

I was sacked out by 9pm.... zzzzzz...  bear_laugh   Some years I try to stay up, but I'm not a late night person at all.  Hubby on the other hand was up all night reading a book.  Real party animals, aren't we  :crackup: ?

I will say its blowing in 2008 today.  We've a stout wind, and I swear I can hear TamiL's voice on it!!  What a great way to blow out the cobwebs and start a grand New Year!!!  :bday:  :dance:  :dance:

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

We went to a friends place for a barbie. It was a good but quite night.
I took a surprise dish which I made everyone eat before I told them what it was. Its WAS CROCODILE. hehehehe.
I bought it to have on Xmas day but as I had to buy 2 kg at a time I had a heap still in the freezer. I cut it up and put it on skewers. pasted tandoori paste with yoghurt on it. and cooked it on the barbie for a bout 7 mins. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM it was so YUMMY.
HAPPY NEW YEAR

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Gulp - Peta, CROCODILE? - Gulp 

After depositing our daughter at the airport, hubs and I decided to take in a movie.  We saw "The Great Debaters" and it was excellent.  Highly recommend it.  And my blackeyed peas were delicious yesterday.  Should have a year of good luck . . . I hope.

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_tongue  Mmmmmm....I've had alligator, and its quite good!!   bear_thumb

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

Yes Crocodile. It tastes like chicken, looks like thick fish. You have to cook it on low and only for a short amount of time as it can go tuff. But everyone loved it and were very surprised. I grew up in darwin, so I would eat anything. eg croc, turtle, snake. HEHEHEHEHE. I know it sounds yuk but you would be surprised.

Board footer