Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

knuffelbear Claudia's Knuffelbaeren
Heinsberg

First off all I want to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to everybody!

Last year I did not have much time to be here, because I had to made bears for a charity bazar before christmas. SO I have been sewing every day after work until late in the night to get lots of bears done for the charity.
The bazar has been at the end of november and I hoped to sell lots and spend the money for the charity.

The day has been very dissapointed, because they also invited shops with very cheap and shabby things so all the peolpe with handcrafts ( stichery, patchwork, quilts and more ) did not sell anything!

Some of the bears I show in "Teddybears and other friends" - they are all waiting for adoption.........

After that day I said - no more bears for a while - then I got an order from my husbands company to do some bears for them. So I have been sewing until short before christmas! .......

But now I'm here again and  at the moment I have time to come in  bear_grin

puca bears puca bears

Hi Claudia
And a Happy New Year to you too!
My commiserations on the poor sales at the bazaar.....but don't you find that here in Germany, people are less and less willing to part with their cash? I know that at the last show I participated in (Allbears at Wallau) there were a lot of LONG faces by the end of the day......sad - but we are selling "luxury" goods and people are thinking twice these days.
Are you going to be at any of the shows this year - I'll probably just visit Wiesbaden, but am signed up for the Teddybar Total - will be interesting to see what the new venue is like!
huggies from a very chilly Wald-Michelbach
Maria

knuffelbear Claudia's Knuffelbaeren
Heinsberg

Hi Maria, nice to meet you  bear_flower

Oh yes, you are right with your opinion! It is getting worse and worse in germany! I heared about the Allbears Show from a friend. But this is what you hear about more and more shows. So that is why I don't sign up for shows no more at this time. Specially the fees for the tables become more and more expensive!
If I find time I will visit Wiesbaden too and perhaps also the Teddybear Total - but anyway I wish you all the best for there!!!  :dance:
If I will be there I will let you know so perhaps we can meet there  bear_grin
Huggies back to Wald Michelbach from a rainy Heinsberg!
Claudia

P.S. Your home is not so far away from where I come from  bear_grin

Board footer