Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

On Christmas morning a 4-6 month old German Shepherd was on our deck!

She had obviously been lost for at least a week as she was very thin and extremely cold.

We had no idea what to do! We live way out in the country in the middle of know where.

We fed her and gave her lots of water. Garnet took pictures, made a poster and taped them to all of the post office boxes in the area.

Also we took them to the Vet, Police and S.P.C.A..

Thank God we finally convinced her to come into the house as it was well below 20 below 0.

As of today no one has claimed her. So our youngest Son Darcy is going to give her a wonderful home. He has named her HOLLY. She will be with him 24-7. He will take her to work with him and home after work. She will have a wonderful life.

We would love to keep her, but Sasha our black lab who is 15 years old is as you would say, cranky! Also we have a 5 year old rotty Gypsy who would love this new little girl but Sasha will have no part of it.

Her picture makes her appear much older and chubbier than she is. But she is absolutely a beautiful girl!

0a1aholly.jpg

Hugs Louise

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, Louise - that is one gorgeous dog!  I'm really pleased that your son is going to provide a home for her - she's a lucky girl!

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Thats fantastic news for your son and Holly what a start to 2008 she is gorgeous I love happy endings.

Raewyn

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I think it was meant to be.  What a beautiful dog and I'm sure she will be a wonderful addition to your son's life.

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

She is beautiful! And she is lucky that she found you! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

What a lucky baby to land on your doorstep for Christmas  bear_wub   I think your son will have a perfect partner.   :dance:  :dance:  Certainly a fantastic beginning to 2008!  :bday:

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

I'm so glad your son is going to keep her!! As I was reading the post I was a little worried. I love happy endings!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Your own little Christmas miracle...lucky for Holly she stumbled onto your deck. Glad your son will be her constant companion.

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original Very nice looking dog and thank goodness she found you to take care of her and your son in giving her a good home  bear_thumb

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

What a beautiful dog! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
She's very lucky.

Joan

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Yep she picked the right house!!! Smart dog and Beautiful too!

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

What a beautiful dog!   It is so wonderful to hear that she found her way to such a great home!   I so happy for your son!

Duff

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

What a lovely looking dog and very lucky to find your home as I am sure she will be well loved.

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Dear Louise: Bless your heart for taking the lost dog in. And a bigger hug to your son who will give her a good home.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

puca bears puca bears

So sad to think of this beautiful dog lost and cold - but she has really fallen on her feet! It's SO good to think of what a happy future awaits Holly - good on ya!
big huggies
Maria

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Awe! poor girl!  Bless your son. :hug:

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

That's great news Louise!  What a beautiful dog!  bear_smile

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Louise,

I think Santa was very kind to your family this year.

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Aw, I love German Shepherds. I'm glad she found you and a good home with your son.  Sounds like the day she found you was a good day for her and for your son! bear_flower

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

what a great story!  I'm so glad your son is giving her a great home.  She is really pretty!   bear_original  bear_wub

Board footer