Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle ...umm yes, that would be me......my husband is used to being handed his post with writing/pictures over the back of the envelope....it's always the same sort of things I doodle too - 3D boxes or flowers!!!  bear_laugh

The person below me had REALLY strange cravings when they were pregnant.....

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

yes - i can play - i wanted t o eat the edge of newspapers - newprint - and the odd paper hankie !
ewwwwwww

im 23 weeks with number 4 but im really into chese and picallili sandwiches this time
not toooo gross ....

the person bellow me has owned a rat :-)

cat xxxxx

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

I can play yes we had a rat called Missy she was lovely died of old age (4 yrs old) just before Xmas cried like a big sook miss her antics greeting me every morning.

lets see the person below me has a son/daughter in dancing school

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Well nearly right...my son David is studying performing arts and dancing does come into it although a dancer, he claims, he will never be.

Now the person below me wishes they had not eaten so much at Christmas.

Jane.

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

Certainly did!  Way too many prawns and oysters - it is kind of warm here in Australia for Christmas and we usually have a cold lunch of seafood and salad.

Now the person below me likes PINK as their favourite colour!!!

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

Fale! i love purple! cool game and lots of players!
the person below me loves pizza and chick flicks! deb

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

True to loving pizza, but not too keen on the chick flicks. bear_wub
The person below me will love the colour yellow.
Great game! :clap:
Love Kayx

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Yes but can not pull off wearing it ever!  I'm a red head! The person below me has a thing for classic 80s movies.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Since when are 80's classics? Hmmmm  I must have about 40 years on you Jenn, I love classic 40's movies!The person below me has a secret friend (male or female) that her family know nothing about.

dilu

Dilu I love 40s movies and music as well.  No I don't have a friend hubbs doesn't know about cause I'm a chatter box!  The person below me knows more than one lanuage.

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Hmmm, does pig latin count.  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Although I do know a little spanish.

Let's see the person below me loves to travel.

Hugs,

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

I love to travel! I can't do it very often, given the restraints of family and job, but I try to find something fun or interesting to do wherever I go. I haven't been anywhere in awhile, and I'm getting itchy -- I'm trying to figure out how to swing a trip to London for my 40th birthday this fall. Could someone please talk to the international monetary people and make the exchange rate a little more reasonable?

The person below me gives great back rubs.

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Lordy, Lordy, Look who's gonna be forty!!!!! HAHA  :crackup: Welcome to the old farts society....  bear_flower
My hubby says I give a mean back massage. Come on over girlfriend  bear_grin
The person below me loves Tim McGraw.

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_rolleyes Okay, just had to join in - pass, no comment who the heck is Tim McGraw? bear_wacko Moving on very quickly because I may have just added myself to the old farts society  bear_grin

The person below me is an animal lover and has some of her own.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

That is DEFINITELY me!  4 cats and 2 dogs.  The person below me has a terrific sense of humor.

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Oh my Miss Lyn.... You dont know what your missin'
Tim McGraw is a country singer.... He is soooo purdy'  bear_wub
1102_tim_mcgraw_a.jpg

Well I don't know about that! lol!  I've been told its kind of twisted.  :twisted:  After all I am an Italian redhead.  The person below me loves to cook.

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

OOOHHHHH Jenn that's me for sure!  I could spend all day in the kitchen if I had the time, infact I did that just today it was great..........I think I was meant to be an Italian Nona! (Yes I am Italian but too young to be a Nona bear_grin ).

The person below me LOVES pickles!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

That is me  bear_original I love most pickles.
The person below me loves to walk in the rain.

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

i'd have to say yes, as long as i get get warm and dry after and not sit wet all day
i was once a lollipop lady theres nothing like getting home after seeing all those smiley faces pleased
to see you in all weathers ....

the person bellow me wont drink milk
cat xxx

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Ok, I am not that fond of milk, however I will eat tubs and tubs of cream, especially the clotted type that is so famous in the UK.

The person below me is someone who puts off doing things.

Lynette

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Lynette, Ditto, I do have a tendancy to procrastinate on making some decisions.  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

The person below me loves cheesecake.  Yummy   bear_grin

bearlykidzbears Bearly Kidz Bears
Lodi, Ca.

I so love cheesecake. the person below me loves cats

Julie Julie Shepherd
Website

I most certainly do!!! 

We have a sanctuary with 30 permanent residents.  A lot of the cats come to us with bad times behind them - and we'll happily take on the problem ones - the elderly, those with chronic health conditions or the just plain feral.  We'll take them in and we love 'em all!

The person below me loves detective stories.

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

yes i do ! especially the british mysteries! ( CUTE avatar bear!)the person below loves

PEANUT BUTTER! deb

Board footer