Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

i have finally redesigned a websit just for me..i will proably make some more changes in the future but was hoping for some input !
i was trying to simplify and showcase my bears better..what do ya think?  deb

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Hi Deb,
I really really LOVED your website,  bear_wub
though for me with a larger screen the buttons on the home page seemed abit scattered.
It was nothing to worry about really, but that was the only thing I thought I would change if it was my site.
I adored your background, and the old fashoned touch. 
Your write up on the about me page was wonderfull, and although I don't know you, it gave me a sense of a very warm hearted and freindly person.
It was great!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Fairfax,Vermont

oh Christine Thank you!  i have the same problem with my 22" monitor..it looks scatttered there too..but not sure how to translate that! i asked ..but my head wont get past the space it sees..and im usually very good wit space related stuff,,i love the way your avatar bear is "peeking " into the frame!  Daphne was a big help this morning in getting that paypal button to show up where it was supposed to! thanks fo rthe input! deb

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Hi Deb!  I took a peek and thought your site was really great!  I like that it has a nice nostalgic, homey feel to it!   bear_wub  bear_flower

Kim Basta

Fairfax,Vermont

Thanks Kim! love the way your pictures are layered and the slideshows! great faces! deb

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Very pretty and easy to navigate.  It's great!

Hugs,
Lisa

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Looks great, Deb! Love the photos. Fun to see your house! :)
It's easy to get around and has a very friendly feel!
I'll get you added to my links page pronto!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Fairfax,Vermont

thank you Lisa and Daphne! you both have amazing sites! Daphne you were such a big help had to put you in the links page! you said just the right thing fo rme to see what i was missing with that paypal button! i use webeasy and it really is easy..once you know where everything is!  i adore my house butit really is that grey nd gloomy up here lately ..not much sun  lots of snow! thanks again! deb

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Deb- do you need to borrow my therapy light?  bear_tongue I have seasonal affected disorder and this year it's been exceptionally tought to deal with so I bought one of the special lights.... it's REALLY bright if you have sensitive eyes but helps! (When I remember to use it!) Was it the quick tag editor thing that helped? I didn't feel I was being too helpful otherwise. PayPal doesn't make it easy!

Fairfax,Vermont

okay you lost me there for a moment..wondered why i needed therapy  :doh: ..i meant that the picture of the house is grey looking compared to the one i was using with the green..sun..and lilacs! cuz there's not much sun to take pictures with!  :crackup:  however i have friends that swear by those lights so ive considered it..who in New England doesnt need light therapy in jan?  wait until March..im really cranky by then and chomping at the bit to GET OUT OF VT! an di love the place! :crackup:  deb

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Really pretty . . . I like the "country" ambience.

www.thebearclub.co.uk The Bear Club
Derby

Nice website. The colors are very soft, and its east to navigate around. Hope you get lots of visitors to appreciate it.

Fairfax,Vermont

why thank you! nice to have a male opinion! and Daphne it wa sthe" quick editor thing!" if you have one in Front Page i knew i had something similar in mine! deb

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Your new web-site is beautiful Deb ~ I loved the antiquey look.
Also your bears are all very adorable.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Fairfax,Vermont

thank you Carolyn! i had fun in yours! what beautiful bears! im in awe!  hugs deb

Board footer