Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Laure Fool's Gold Bears
San Luis Obispo, CA

Lookie here, everyone!!  Shelli made me this awesome new avatar.  Now you don't have to look at my mug on my posts anymore. :P

{{{{{{{{{{Hugs, Hugs, Hugs,}}}}}}}}} to you, Shelli.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

We liked your mug but this little guy is cute too! ;)
Very nice job, Shelli! bear_original

ellen ontario, canada

ha!  VERY cool avatar.
congrats Laure....LUV that little guy!
and great job Shelli!
bear_original

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh, gee, you're most welcome...!  No need for public accolades. :/:P;):o:D

It was great fun and I like to practice my new PhotoShop skills.

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

HEY! I finally got my lazy self over here!! :rolleyes:
Although I know this is my ONLY place I shop for fur, I've been so busy, I didn't have time to come over and talk! :D

You guys be talkin too much wit out me! bear_cool

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Well HELLO -- finally! -- Miss Kirsten Evans, and welcome!!!

Love the avatar, by the way.  The pawprint is a great touch; is it a photo of the avatar bear's footpad?  Your bears are turning out really great!  WHy, I remember when you were just a shy beginner... (like I should talk :))

I'm glad you came by and am sure you'll enjoy it here.  It's a great bunch.

Laure Fool's Gold Bears
San Luis Obispo, CA

Welcome Kirsten,

I see you're a fun loving person.  You'll get along swimmingly here with all of us wonky ducks.

bear_cool Your parting comment, I like the accent.  Is that So.Cal Hip Hop, or Barbados Reggae, or?? bear_cool

A Welcoming Bear Hug
PS: good looking avatar and bear, and Shelli, you are way beyond observant to notice the likeness to the bear's paw pad. (Girl, you rock!!)

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

Hey hey! Laure, Nice to meet you! :)
The accent would be So. Cal 7th grader... (I teach middle school :o)
Thanks for the compliment on the avantar. I love making banners and graphics and until recently made them for other forums, not bear making stuff. I'm a avantart convert!
Shelli is very observant or just really checking out my avantar!:lol:
I love my bear paws, kinda a trademark, ya know... so I include it on my banners/graphics.
Can't wait for more time to catch up on this site!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Great avatar, Kirsten, and a big welcome to Intercal's board!!  I guarantee it will be fun posting here!  We have a LOT of witty, knowledgeable, generous, sharing, warm people and I think you'll fit right in!  bear_laugh

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

HI Kirsten...love your nicely stuffed huggie bear, and yes ..my eye went right for that paw print, nice touch to carry out the theme...Welcome....Winney

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

I may new to this board... but I'm NOT new to posting about bears on another unnamed board (ID KK bears) :P
I LOVE to talk and this is a great way to share knowledge!!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hey, Kirsten, nice to see you here, took you long enough! ;)
Of course, us cool bear_cool people hang out at all the hip bear boards!:D
Your avatar is fantastic!!! I'm green!!

I guess it's time for me to start learning how to make my own snifty avatars! Laura Lynn made the one I had been using with my scrap bear and black background and I LOVE it!! (Thank you, Laura!!) I only changed it 'cause I get bored really quick!:rolleyes: I just can't figure out how to use the JASC Paint Shop Pro 8 software I have. I watch the tutorial but it goes too fast for my eyes to relay the info to my brain and actually retain it!! bear_ermm Has anyone used this software? Buying any other is out of the question so I have to figure this one out!!! I've been avoiding it long enough. ***SIGH***

Hugs,
Daphne

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

LOL!!  You're welcome Daphne!  And I understand... I get bored quickly too... in fact, hubby's always worried I'll get bored of HIM! bear_grin

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

Daphne, I use Jasc psp 9, same as 8. Thats how I make my banners and avantar. If you'd like, I could walk you through it. It all about borders, and layers, time patience and getting it all lined up!! bear_original I never read tutorials...

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, Kirsten, what a life saver!!! I can't believe you did your avatar with PSP!! So, right on my own computer is the ability to do such amazing things??? I just might take you up on the offer.... will email you!! Gotta find some 'time' and 'patience' first!! :lol::lol:
Thank you, thank you!
Hugs, Daphne

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Everyone,
                     Great Avatars, but I liked your piccie too Laure, If any of you clever people are wanting to practice ,please feel free to play around with my piccie too.  Welcome Kirsten to the group ,we are a real good mixture here as you will find out.  Hugs From Scotland Rita xxx

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

Love the avatar Laure!  Another great one from Shelli. You are so good to all of us!

Welcome Kirsten...Love your avatar too.  Great job!;)

Board footer