Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

polarbear2.jpgI have finally taken the time to learn needle felting. I bought the polar bear rug kit from Creative Design Studio and it was sooo much fun!
Thank you Bobbie from Creative Design Studio for all your kind help!  bear_wub

I have A LOT more to learn and will spend this whole weekend to try to become a better needle felter!  bear_original

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :dance: So another gets bitten by the felting bug. You do realise that there is no turning back.
Mind those fingers.. bear_grin
Cute rug!
Wendy

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Jennie,
That's very cute! Welcome to needle felting!!!!Looking forward to what you create next :dance:

Hugs  &

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Jennie,

Your bear is adorable, and you are now hooked.  I know all about it, because I too am a newcomer to felting.  I have so many ideas I want to try.  I just hope my fingers stay out of the way of those needles.  Have you felt the needle in the finger yet?  OUCH!!!

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Thx for posting, Jennie! Yours is one of the sweetest faced-PB Rugs I've seen; yours is definitely a She Bear!  You've got a bright future!

I must tell you all that Jennie received the kit after only 4 days in shipping and 2 days later showed me her finished Rug!
She and her boyfriend are looking forward to EACH making their own version of a Teddy Bear next!

hggzzz - B

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Oh yes, I have tried the "needle in finger" once allready and it doesn't feel THAT good  bear_tongue !
You are right Bobbie, I think it's a she bear!

Zada Creations Zada Creations
Washington

Jennie,

Welcome to the world of needle felting!  I LOVE your polar bears chubby cheeks  bear_wub   I look forward to seeing what you create next!

~Patricia

leelth Posts: 12

Cute bear, I also like to needle felting.

Lena

Board footer