Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Am I right in thinking the TOBY and Golden Teddy nominations are due out very soon?  Are any of our TT'ers out there waiting with baited breath for the results?! bear_tongue

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Hi Paula,  bear_flower 
I think the announcement is made next weekend at IDEX. 

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

Kent
Website

Ah!  Thanks Aleta!  Only five more days to go?  It's time to wish everyone good luck then!!! bear_flower

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

I am now!!!  bear_grin

Kent
Website

Lol!!!  Good!!!  A little baited breath should be fun for us all Tami!!! bear_tongue

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Not me - I didn't enter either one this year.  But I'm excited about lots of expected nominations for our TTers.

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

No pressure here either!  When we realized that many of our best bears from 2007 had been sold without having good pictures taken of them, we bypassed the nominations.  Best of luck to those who entered!
bear_original

Kelly

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I didn't enter anything this year, either, and that affords me the unique and very "light" perspective of being super excited about everyone else's possibilities, with none of the worry and self-consciousness about my own.

I'm wishing the best of luck to everyone who entered.  Can't wait to see who receives special notice this year!

K Pawz Guest

Ah Paula you had to remind us!!!  bear_tongue Now I will be waiting with baited breath!!! I entered both, so it is going to be a long month!

Hugs,
Krista

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

IT should be exciting!
I had to take this year, off (moving took almost half my year!). And I believe Michelle Lamb took this year off, too. It appears that many past winners have taken this year off?! Can't wait to see the NEW winners 2008!  :clap:
Karen

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

I entered the Tobys for the very first time, So I am very anxious. And Australia is a day later I have to wait that extra day.not fair. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Kent
Website

... only four more days to go ...  bear_grin

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Thanks Paula, this month has slipped alway so quickly I almost forgot.  bear_ermm

Me too I entered both for the first time as well very anxious now.   bear_grin  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Good luck to all TTer's that entered. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Good Luck Everyone!!! ...It was a year ago today that I got the word about my TOBY Nomination ... what an awesome feeling.   Here's hoping you all get to experience your "fifteen minutes of fame" this year.

I didn't create anything worthy of entry this past year, so not on "Pins and Needles" .... Wishing you all success!!

Wanda

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

Now I'm anxious too, I entered both, I didn't realize the announcements were so close, good luck to everyone who has had a go :dance:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Wow, they're coming up soon! It will be great fun to see who the nominees are this year.   bear_wub  :dance:

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

When do we find out the suspense is killing me

K Pawz Guest

Anyone that went to the breakfast have any news for us  bear_tongue  ?

Hugs,
Krista

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

Good luck everyone!!!

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

If I was  fingernail biter I would have none left by now....................................I'm not sure how much longer I can take it! bear_wacko

AndreaM

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Well I know there were a couple of TT's going to IDEX, if we don't find out this weekend then Mindy will be calling everyone or emailing them I would think early next week. 

We didn't enter this yr either, just not enough hours in a day to get entries done. I know we have lots of time to do it, but when you have a ton of shows to get ready for well time just flies by.

Good luck to everyone who entered.

big hugs

Shane

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

I thought the results on the Tobys might have been up here by now. I didn't enter this year either but really curious to see the nominees. I put a couple of entries in the Golden Teddies at the last minute but I think they said they would notify by Feb 15th.
Good luck to everyone who entered!

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

NOT ME.... IM LAZY!!!
WILL SOMEONE BE MY BOSS THIS YEAR...... IM ALWAYS SENDING ME ON CHOCCY BREAKS.... I NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME OFF FOR NEVER ENTERING ANYTHING!!!!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE THOUGH XXXXXXXXX

Board footer