Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Miyu Trondheim

IMG_008222.jpgAnd it's a bought pattern, so I feel silly showing off this fella.
This is what a budget bear looks like  :redface:
Any tips on how to make him stand out a little more are welcomed. I'm giving him away for mothers day. It's on February 10th here in Norway.

I have to admit, he is my third bear, and he's alot smaller than the ones I made earlier.

Lynn Wisconsin

He is adorable!!  You have done an excellent job, I can't believe it is only your third bear.  :clap:  :clap:

Lynn

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

I think he's fabulous!  You should be proud - especially since he's only your third bear!!!  You should have seen mine.  It looked like a warthog.  Your bear is wonderful!!!  If you want to make him stand out more, why not try adding a larger and more colorful bow?

Japhe Japhe's Bears
UK

Awwww he is adorable bear_wub  bear_wub  and fantastic considering he is only your third bear. bear_wub  :clap:

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Hi Miyu

He is a very sweet bear, and he has a soulful face - you are talentet.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Miyu Trondheim

Thanks for kind comments :)
I'm working on my 4th bear right now  bear_thumb
Hopefully I'll get better as time goes

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

You've done a great job. He's really a cute little guy and whether it's for your mother or someone else, I'm sure she will be very pleased with your thoughtfulness.

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Miyu you've done a great job- he looks like a bear so you've achieved your first goal (mine looked like dogs with round heads until about the 10th).
I think you are well on your way to getting the results you wnat.
As for his decoration, I think he might suit a rusty old antique key on a leather necklace. He just seems to me to be one of those little scallywags that need a key to get in.
Good luck, I know your mother will love him....

Mel

puca bears puca bears

Hi Miyu......he is a really sweet bear - well done! Don't despair - we all have to start somewhere, and it looks like you are going WELL
Just an idea, for the future bears - try using a contrast (fabric and colour) for the paw pads and inner ears - will give a bit more "definition" - and most of all - just ENJOY the whole process!!!
huggies
Maria

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I think he's darling.  And if this is only your third bear then you are definitely on your way. bear_thumb

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

I was going to post HOW CUTE he was. He's got the enduring quality like he needs love. One of my first bears has that look to him, I gave him to my Mom and he sits on her antique sewing machine and just fits in. (Mine need his eyes re-sunk in - I didn't do a very good job back then!)
Keep it up. I like the material you used!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

He is simply adorable!!!! bear_wub   You've done a wonderful job!!!! bear_thumb

K Pawz Guest

WOW this is only your third bear!??? I wish my third bear was a quarter as good as this guy was! You're a natural!!!You should be pleased as punch, he is adorable!

Hugs,
Krista

Miyu Trondheim

Thanks so much  bear_grin It's so nice that my little bear got some love from you

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

You are kidding, aren't you?

I really fell in love for this darling bear!
I envy his future mom.

So please, make more!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

You've done a great job on this little guy!

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Wonderful job! bear_wub

Sunshine_Bear Posts: 39

It's a sweet little bear with a shy and tender expression. He deserves to be loved.
Hope your mother likes him.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Great job!  He's very cute and I'm certain your mother will be thrilled with him.  The suggestions for making him stand out a little more are good ones, bigger bow, key, both would work well!  I tell you what though, I think the thought you've put into him for your mum makes him stand out loud and proud.

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He is so sweet!  You've done a fantastic job!  Keep it up!   :clap:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

If this is a sample of your work at the beginning? I look eagerly forward to seeing what you are creating by the end of the year.
Congratulations, welldone :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Bite your tonque lady!  You'll hurt his feelings!  He is cute  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

This sweet bear shows a lot of talent and potential...you should see MY third bear..I burst the seams stuffing the head!!!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Great bear, you should be proud of your work.

Board footer