Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Lilly3.jpgLilly5.jpg

~ Lilly ~
A Peachtree Cottage™ Bunny
by Mary Robinson - Peachtree Cottage ™ Bears

Lilly loves balloons...especially heart shaped ones.  She always has some with her wherever she goes.  She also likes to give them to her best friends.  Would you like one of her balloons?  Her name is Lilly (pronounced "Lil-lee") which means "friendship" in Bunnyese.

Lilly is a shaded pink miniature bunny (standing only 3.25 inches tall) with a amethyst Swarovski crystal on her neck and carrying a bouquet of deep pink heart shaped balloons.  She is crocheted from a blend of miniature acrylic threads that make her soft and furry.  Her eyes are slightly shaded to give them added depth.

Lilly is already on her way to her new home.

/bearhugs,

Miyu Trondheim

how adorable! I didn't see it was crocheted, I've crocheted for a while and that kind of yarn is really difficult to work with, great job on her! the muzzle is so cute, and I love the expression in her face

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Lots of awwww there.

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Like your bunny (a lot) bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub , as always, very cute!

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Thank you all for the awww and cheers....Lilly says she thinks each of you should have a balloon!

/bearhugs,

Board footer