Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

OMG, I ordered the sample kit of faux fur from PreFurs and they are to die for, they look & feel wonderful. Now to get some money together and place a order.  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Hi Tami!      How exciting, I have been thinking of ordering the sample set from them also and I think I will do that today.  One question, how is the backing?   Non stretch?

Thank you for the update!

Duff

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi Duff,  there is not much or any stretch at all, I was very impressed.
Some of the pieces look just like REAL fur, my hubby thougth it was.
The yard prices are high, that is why I wanted the samples before I made a purchase.
Can't wait to place my first order, I think the minimum purchase is a 1/2 yard is that right???

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Thanks Tami,   I just ordered the sample set  :dance:   and in looking at the site the minimum order is 1/2 yard.   (such good news)

I am so excited,   I am in need of a little inspiration.  Between work and various other projects I am looking forward to some new fur to play with!

Do you have a favorite so far from the samples?

Duff

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I've been using Prefurs for years and the quality of their fabric is exceptional.  The backings are woven and don't stretch.  You'll love this stuff - the only problem with it is when you trim the fur, it's so dense it flies everywhere and tickles your nose!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I have been looking at their site for some time, I think it is time to give them ago. I guess I should go for the sample pack first I love the look at alot of the fabric on there.

StarHawk2003 VallierBears
Shropshire

Does anyone have a link?

I tried google and came up with http://www.prefurs.com but that isnt a website? or is it down?

Richy~

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Hi Richy,  I tried your link and it is working for me.   Possibly another try today will work for you? 

Duff

Board footer