Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

pink-pedigree-room-boxs-003.jpgRita this is my room boxs  child play room, and busy kitchen. Fran

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw
jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw
rikkisbears NSW Australia

Hi Fran,
they're wonderful. Is a room box normally in a frame, or is it just another option??
I'm thinking it might be a nice way to display some of my mini teds. We have a place in Morpeth that sells miniature stuff. Do you actually start with some sort of a kit and then buy accessories?

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

They come in all shapes and sizes you can get some one to make you a box and go from there. or have a look at a cupboard i had and made it into a doll house.Rikki you can have lots of fun with your teddys Fran.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh my Gosh! bear_laugh Did you create these? They are beautiful and I guess my next question is do make them for sale? I love them they are unique and would make treasured gifts!

Many Hugs Louise

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

No i do not sell them but there not hard to make you can buy a frame box any where these days and but what you like in it, and but it on the wall ,Did you know you can get doll houses that hang on the wall wound like one my self .

Board footer