Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

TT ROCKS! I think the list of work (nominated & winning members) from our membership tops all other groups!
TT is THE place to be!

Zada Creations Zada Creations
Washington

:clap:  :dance:  :clap:  CONGRATULATIONS Tammy, Christine, Tami, and Bobbie!!!!!!  You've all done a super job!!!!!!   :clap:  :dance:  :clap:

~Patricia

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congratulations all, that is wonderful!  :clap:  :clap:

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Wow!! Congrats ladies!

With the largest population of bear artists all in one place here on TT I wouldn't expect anything less than the nominees to be fellow TTers!!!

Yippeee!!!

(Tammy - you, cry? Never!!!  :hug:  :crackup:  :hug:  I'd say those happy tears are well deserved!! Congratulations!)

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Tammy Congratulations!!!!! Kade is just adorable!  bear_wub  bear_wub
:clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:

Congratulations to Tami, Christine and Bobbie, as well!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:

Love this this time of year!!!! Happy happy news all around.  bear_original

hugs kassie

Zada Creations Zada Creations
Washington

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  Another HAPPY DANCER  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

OH MY,  I just recieved a message from Andrea that my Ginger was nominated for a Golden Teddy!!!!  I couldn't beleive it I had to play the message over and over - I just might wear out my answering machine!!!!

~A VERY HAPPY PATRICIA

GINGER
rGinger.jpg

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap: CONGRATULATIONS TAMMY,TAMI, BOBBI,  PATRICIA AND CHRISTINE!!!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

You ladies rock and your creations are awesome!!!!   :dance:  :dance:  bear_wub

K Pawz Guest

:dance:  :dance:  :dance: WHOO HOOOOO!!! Tammy!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Hugs,
Krista

K Pawz Guest

OOPPS sorry, Missed the whole thread, so excited!!!

Congratulations TAMI, BOBBI,  PATRICIA AND CHRISTINE!!!

So Awesome to see so many TT'ers on the list again!
Hugs,
Krista

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Wow, way to go all! Congratulations  TAMMY,TAMI, BOBBI,  PATRICIA AND CHRISTINE!!!!  bear_thumb

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

Goodness, gracious, great ----- of fire!  It just keeps on going - congratulations to all of you!  The bears and critters that you entered are fantastic - I sure wouldn't want to be one of the judges, it would be impossible choosing, they are all so great!  Well done everyone! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

Wow! Congratulations to all these TTer's! :clap: It is well deserved for all of you. Such unique and beautiful creations! What a happy day for you guys! bear_grin Y'all need to each celebrate with a party! :bday:

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Bobbie and Patricia, congratulations to you both!!! Fantastic needle felted pieces!!!!

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Congrats Congrats Congrats to all the Nominees!!

/bearhugs,

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

:hug: Congratulations! Tammy, Tami, Bobbi, Christine and  :dance: Patricia! First time I've seen one of your pieces. A really wonderful cat!
Karen
KJ Lyons Design
Soooo who is going to be at the ceremony?

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio
KJ Lyons wrote:

Soooo who is going to be at the ceremony?

I want to go so badly!! This is my fourth nomination and I've never been to the ceremony bear_sad . I'm trying to talk DH into coming with me but it's a lot of money and there is only one individual table left so I have to think fast. Plus, I'm scared of having a table at such a big show.

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Huge congratulations to all the TT who have been nominated- what a thrill for all of you. All of the entries are magnificent
Hugs
Gail bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

Marina.jpgI received the message this morning, Marina also received a nomination. She receive a Toby Industry Choice Award 2008 too, I am so proud of her bear_grin

Congratulations to all GTA nominees!!
Berta
www.threadteds.com

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I was so happy to hear that your bear has won a golden Teddy Nomination Tammy  bear_thumb

Your work is fantastic and very much deserves a win!

Also huge congratulations to all the other nominations, Tami, Christine, Bobbi and Patricia - all beautiful, fabulous creations!

Warmest bear hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower  :hug:  bear_original

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Congratulations Tammy and everybody else, gorgeous pieces of work  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Pauline

puca bears puca bears

WOW........Huge congratulations, Tammy, Tami, Christine, Bobbie, Patricia and Berta.............. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Really exciting news
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

otishead.JPGslid.jpgHuge congratulations to all you girls, Tammy, Tami, Christine, Bobbie, Patricia and Berta.

I also received the word, good news here as well!!!!  I have 2 successful Golden Teddy Nominations as well. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
I am so delighted.....  :)

Here is Otis -

and Slider - baseballer.

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

I have just received an email to say that my two entries 'Whitford'  &  'I've got Mail' have been nominated for a Golden Teddy Award. What a thrill  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  I am so excited :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Congratulations to all of the other nominees...the entries are superb.

I will post pics tomorrow.

Hugs
Laraine  :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Me too, I just checked my email and my orangutan Jambi has also been nominated. Here he is...

JambiGoldenTeddies08.jpg

Congratulations to all the other members who have been nominated, the entries all look wonderful!
bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Yippee! Teddy hugs, Jane.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Board footer