Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Way to go Judi- they are all superb works of art and deserving of the nominations
Hugs
Gail bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Jan Nethercutt YesterYear Design
Oklahoma

Totally deserved!!  Your creations are like WOW!!!  Hugs, Jan

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi all
I have some wonderful news. I have just received an email to say my bear Milo has received a Golden Teddy Nomination in the miniature dressed section. bear_original

I am dancing for joy. this is the biggest prize I have ever received for my bear making and only decided to enter at the last minute. :dance:  :dance:

As it is my birthday tomorrow 14 Feb this is the best birthday news ever!!!  :cake: I will try and show a photo soon.

Hugs
Tracey

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Congratulations Judi, great news, your pieces are beautiful  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Pauline

puca bears puca bears

Huge congratulations, Judi and Tracey :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  - and what a great birthday present for you Tracey!!! ENJOY!
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congrats to Judi and Tracey, well done. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Congratulations Judi that's great recognition of your skills well done !!!!!!!

Well done Tracey too you must show us a photo.
Shelly.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Stunning work Judi ... congratulations on your nominations!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Congratulations Judi, four nominations WOW, your work is awesome!

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Congratulations Judi!  they are all amazing as usual and I am so excited for you!   

Duff

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

many congratulations girls!  :clap:  :clap:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Congratulations Judi....your work is just stunning!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Awww Judi, congrats, dear ladyfriend.  You deserve it, you have worked so hard at your art all your life......

Sorry about the funeral thing but I am glad the timing was so good......

love ya

dilu

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

You are all so sweet.  You comments have really made my day. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

There are so many congratulations to say to so many of you.  Tracey, what a great Birthday Present.  Please show us your picture...you too Shelly. :hug:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Judi, CONGRATULATIONS...........a truely beautiful group of winners.... An excellent display of your awesome talent........Mikki

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Judi bear_flower
This comes as no surprise!!!!  Your work is truly amazing.  Congratulations and well done!!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Well done Judi!  bear_thumb  :clap: wonderful creations  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  Lynne

Princess4Paws Princess4Paws Designs by Marge Wiese
Apopka, FL
Website

Hi Judi,

Big Congratulations!  Your creations are awesome!  Your nominations are well deserved!

Densteds Densteds
Website

Oh Judy!! what a talented lady you are...I love them all bear_wub  bear_wub  absolutely amazing work...huge congratulations!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

After seeing the whole list there are some really neat pics. bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

I wonder if anyone knows why the felted bears and animals category only has four nominees when all the other categories have six?   Anyone know???

Board footer