Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

previewlow.jpgWell... here are a few of the bears that I will be taking to Hugglets next weekend....thought I would show just their faces this time.....to add a little bit of mystery!!  bear_grin  I am quite organised this time....although still searching for names...its the part I really find difficult, as the name is so important, and has to suit the bear...anyway...hope you like them!

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

They are lovely Yvonne,
look forward to seeing them on the day ,
hugs,
Louise x

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Fabulous bears Yvonne...looks like a sell out for you too!!

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Yvonne! bear_flower

They look so pretty and gorgeous, so I am looking forward to hopefully seeing them in the fur if I am lucky enough to get to Hugglets, and also if I am in time before they all fly off your table!!!

See you soon!  Take care.

Hugs

Marilyn

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Thanks so much Louise, Jenny, and Marilyn...look forward to seeing you all on the day!  bear_flower

Hugs Yvonne

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

They are all lovely Yvonne-I love the grey and white one bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
I find it hard naming the bears too as the more bears you make the harder it gets.When we got our Siamese kitten in October he was called Brian and we kept the name as I just couldn't think of anything else.I end up asking the rest of the family for bear names nowadays as it is easier bear_happy
Laurie :hug:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Such pretty faces Yvonne!  Look forward to catching up with you there ... I'm over the other side of Hall 2 this time, so we can wave! bear_tongue

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Lovely bears, Yvonne! I love the bubble image as well. Very cute!

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Thanks so much Laurie, Paula, Ellen and Tami....I always have a bit of a wobbly around this time before a show...so I really appreciate your lovely comments... bear_flower

The names are still bugging me...but I'll get there in the end!!!   bear_rolleyes 

Hugs Yvonne

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Awwwwww!!!  bear_wub  They are all beautiful!!!!  I particularly like the grey one in the middle. bear_wub   See you at Hugglets!!!!

clare14 Country Bears
England

Beautiful Yvonne, but then I just knew they would be!!   bear_wub  bear_wub    I love the little girl with the bow in her hair....  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   Have a wonderful show!!   :hug:  :hug:

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

They are all just superb.  Have a wonderful show.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Beautiful as always Yvonne, I will come and get some pictures as soon as I get there well soon after.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Tell Tom the photography looks great.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Thanks so much girls!.... I really appreciate your kind words  bear_flower

My son Tom did the the photography (I am not that clever!).....have passed on your message Jane..
...(.that made him  :redface: )!!!!!!

Hugs Yvonne

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Wonderful work, Yvonne!  I love how you have subtle color changes on some of the muzzles!  What a nice effect!  Please post full photos after Hugglets for those of us unable to attend and see these gorgeous bears!

ivuska.h Anavy teddy bears

They are beautiful, I wish I could go to Hugglets too (not to show my own bears -- they are not good enough  bear_whistle  but to see the others').

Iva

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

They are fantastic. I just love their faces...the way your trim, shade.

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Many thanks.....Nicole,Connie,Iva, and Marlys....your kind words really mean a lot to me!!!!  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Connie - I will get some full body shots of the bears on my stand at Hugglets... promise....wish you girls could just nip across the pond for the day..wouldn't that be great!!!  bear_flower

Hugs Yvonne

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Yvonne,
Stunning Bears.........love the faces....would love to see in person.Mikki

lulu sweet souls
canton, new york

They're all just wonderful!  Hope you'll show us the rest after the show bear_original

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Mikki - Oh thank you! bear_flower ....perhaps one day, I will get on that plane..and come and do a show in America!!! bear_grin

Lulu - Promise.. I will get some pictures up of my stand at the show....and thank you so much for your kind words!  bear_flower

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

crikey, youve been busy, good luck at huglets though i dont think you'll need it..... wish i could make it just for the window shopping!!!!

Board footer