Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

www.thebearclub.co.uk The Bear Club
Derby

Goldie, the teddy reporter recently did a video report from one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Boracay island, in the Philippines is an amazing place, with white sands, and clear, blue waters.

www.thebearclub.co.uk The Bear Club
Derby

I have tried to add a photo of Goldie there, but doesn't seem to show. Does it need to be approved my an administrator first before it shows, or am I doing something wrong?

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

It needs to fall under a certain size (see the upload window for specifics) and if memory serves, it needs to be a .jpg, so check the file type too.  You might be able to upload .gif's too.  I'm rushing out of here otherwise I'd check further for you!  All this info should be in the upload window where you find and upload your pic!

And no, unless the site has changed since I retired as an Advisor, there is no Admin approval required for photos prior to uploading.  Just the size/file type requirements.

Good luck!

Board footer