Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

Hey,

I was just browsing the Steiff website and noticed that they have a new, mini version of Sue Ann's Cappuccino bear listed as a new item.  How cool is that?  Also, it looks like they are continuing on with the coffee themed bear series as they have another bear listed named Latte Macchiato who is the same size as Cappuccino and also features extensive airbrushing!

Here are the item details:

Mohair Classic Mini Teddy Bear Cappuccino
EAN 039768
Size: 16 cm

Mohair Classic Teddy Bear Latte Macchiato
EAN 001017
Size: 33 cm

Mohair Classic Mini Teddy Bear Latte Macchiato
EAN 039775
Size: 16 cm

They can all be viewed at : http://www.bear-world.com/acatalog/Stei … Bears.html

Just scroll down the page to view the bears...Enjoy!!!

Jeremy

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I like the full sized one better.... resembles Sue Ann's style more. Maybe it's just the picture. But how cool to have another version of her bear out there.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Big surprise to me - wow.  I hope that means the big Cappuccino is selling well.  The "coffee" theme seems to be popular . . . I've even used it myself.  But the 'original' Cappuccino (my actual design bear) was named "Dallas".

This is Mocha (darker bear) and Latte that I made 7 years ago.  I called them the "Coffee Twins".
Coffee_Twins.jpg

And this is Java from a year ago.
Java2.jpg

Jeremy, thank you so much for sharing that Steiff had made the mini Cappuccino - I appreciate the news!  And thanks for your compliment, Daphne.  bear_wub

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I love your coffee series...and you were way ahead of Steiff. Congrats on your Cappucino's success.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Fantastic news Sue Ann I have to agree I do prefer the larger bear. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

I don't think the mini does the original bear any justice, but is still a good looking bear.  I imagine that Cappuccino must have sold VERY well for Steiff to introduce a mini version of the bear.  It's also quite exciting that they are adding more editions to the "coffee collection".  I can't wait to get my hands on Latte Macchiato...That bear looks cute!!!!  Congrats again Sue Ann!!!

Jeremy

Dilu Posts: 8,574

bear_thumb While these are lovely-you know which one I love the best!  bear_wub

:hug:

d

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Way to go Sue Ann. Your bears are wonderful right down to the last detail!

Hugs Louise

puca bears puca bears

Somehow I missed the original, Sue Ann . but the little Cappuccino looks delightful.......and I LOVE Java!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations - SUPERduper bears, as always!
huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Wow!  Those are gorgeous bears... as YUMMY as the real thing!  Congrats! :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Well, thank you all so much - I appreciate your replies!  Funny thing about coffee . . . I never drink the stuff - too, too bitter - but I love to smell its aroma (especially the flavored ones).  And I really like the coffee "colors" as I'm crazy for warm, earth tones.  Many thanks again.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Brilliant bears Sue-Ann and what a lovely thing to have happen, so pleased for you

Pauline

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Very nice.  bear_wub  I like the little touch of airbrushing. And  I love the colors...very warm and earthy.  You must be so proud.

Sue Ann, did you know they were going to make other versions?

Steiff still has possession of my Hayden's Cub as they said they may use it at some point.  I think I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Rock on, Sue Ann!  You are DA BOMB!  bear_original  How totally exciting and flattering.  And your bear looks absolutely darling; so Steiff, but also, very Past Time Bears. 

I hope you have, like, a bajillion of those babies of your own.

Board footer