Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

lulu sweet souls
canton, new york

bossie-tail-400px.jpgbossie-head2-400px.jpgbossie-onbox-400px.jpgI made this little puppy a  while ago but he's so funny looking that I've fallen in love with him and can't seem to part with him.  Does anyone else have this problem with their mohair babies?  Or am I the only crazy one? bear_wacko   Tubby Boswell Wags is made of alpaca from Intercal; the alpaca is divine to sew!  I think he looks a bit like Einco's Tubby Puppy even though it wasn't intentional.  I do love those Tunny Puppies though!  Thanks for taking a moment to look! Hugs, Louisa  :0)

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

bear_grin  He put a BIG smile on my face, I love him. Yes I do see why you won't part with him. I tend to keep certain "babies " for myself  too!! So I quess were crazy in a good way  bear_wacko

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Louisa he is just adorable!!  I understand  bear_wub   

As bear making is my full time job, I don't often have the luxury of keeping the bears I make -- but I do have two....

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Just adorable! I'd keep this one too!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

He's so cute; I see why you want to keep him. He makes me smile.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I think I've seen that expression on my dog's face once or twice!  bear_tongue

I fall in love with some I make and just have to keep them.... for a few months anyway.... then a new favorite comes along and the old one goes up for adoption. It's a nice cycle in my opinion.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Oh what fun, this is sooooo cute! :dance:  :dance:
Wendy

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Oh!  He is a sweetie!  I don't have any of my bears.  Before I started selling them I gave them away as gifts.  Since it's been my "career" (I can hardly call it that as it is too much fun  bear_grin ), I haven't been able to afford to keep any of my bears!  There have been ones that have been extremely difficult to part with... even my husband has threatened to "bear"nap some of them!

lulu sweet souls
canton, new york

Thanks everyone!  I'm relieved to hear that I'm not the only one to have a hard time parting with their bears, bunnies, kittens, puppies.....  bear_original
Little Wags would like to give you each a puppy hug for the nice things you said about him!!!
Thanks again.  I appreciate the comments very much. bear_original
hugs, Louisa

MiraGardner Peekaboo Bears
Sacramento

Louisa....this puppy is tops!!! Soooooooooo ADORABLE!!! I love him!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer