Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Kilde Posts: 186

Tinas-minis.JPGTina-from-Tiny-Bears.JPGAs you may know from my previous post there is a bear fair this weekend (actually its a craft show & a bear show). I went there yesterday and saw all the beautiful bears from Birgitte (Pijangi Bears) and Tina (Tiny-Bears). It was loads of fun to say hi to Birgitte and Tina .... and I spent way too much money on bear stuff!!  :redface:  bear_grin There were other bear exhibitors there but I only took photos of Birgitte and Tina's bears (didn't have more time before the fair closed). As you can see their bears are just beautiful and they both made sales  bear_thumb

Birgitte-and-her-husband.JPGAnd finally, as you can see Danish bear fairs are lots of fun!  bear_grin

Thanks to Tina and Birgitte for letting me take pictures of their beautiful bears - it was fun meeting both of you and seeing your bears in the fur  bear_happy  :hug:

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Tina,
Lovely pics always nice to see all the different bear fairs. Great work. bear_thumb
Thank you. bear_flower
Love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Lovely photos , beautiful bears ; well done to you all !  :hug:  :hug:
Mini Hugs , Ruth  bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Thank you so much for showing your photographs. What beautiful bears, thanks so much for sharing with us all. Really nice to see Tina and Birgitti's tables they look wonderful.

Hugs, Jane.   bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Great photos, Tina . . . thanks so much for taking and sharing them with us!  Tina and Birgitte, your tables look wonderful and your bears are terrific.  Congratulations on your sales!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Way cool!!!!  Many, many thanks for taking so many pictures  :photo:   I love getting to see other people's show setups.  And so many beautiful bears!  Oh my, and those Tiny teddies are really tiny!   bear_wub

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Thanks from me too!  It's nice to see all those beautiful bears together!  I'd like to get to a show this summer so I enjoy seeing how people set up for them.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Great pics Tina and it looks as though you had a good time. Lovely tables Tina and Brigitte

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

GREAT pictures!  I love "visiting" shows via the internet, but I'd rather be there in person.  Especially in Denmark! bear_original

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Thanks for sharing the great pics Tina...love your tiny teds  bear_wub  bear_wub lynne  :hug:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Lovely pictures, thanks  for sharing them

Pauline

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Thank you for sharing the pictures. delightful to see other fairs.

puca bears puca bears

Thanks for sharing your great pics, Tina............sounds/looks like you all had a great time!
And Tina and Birgitte - gorgeous bears, beautifully displayed.........good on ya, ladies!
huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Thanks for showing us the pictures, it looks great! Did you have fun?

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Yeah!! wonderful Pictures so enjoy seeing the Bear Fairs from other places!!! Way cool! Thanks

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Thanks for sharing.
Lynette

Board footer