Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

You are all invited to the

Grand Opening

of my new

Etsy Shop

featuring

"Fiber Works"

by my dad!

bannersm.jpg

Yes, his gorgeous knit handbags are there along with some crafty bunnies and bears he and I have made. There is even one very special bear listed there that he finished all by himself and named "Tatoo".
bear_wub

The shop is still a work in progress as I learn my way around Etsy.
Thanks for taking a peek!!

www.backroadstudio.etsy.com

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

HUGE congrats to you and your dad on the Esty shop,  the bears and bunnies look fantastic.  I love the bags as well lots of work involved in all of them.

big hugs

Shane

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thanks, Shane!

The knit bears are nothing like an 'artist' mohair bear...... just trying to stuff the buggers is a challenge. There isn't a lot of opportunity for scuplting, trimming, shading, etc. on the face either so they look so naked to me! But Dad is so proud of them and I'm proud of him for having the patience and energy to make them given how poorly he feels.

I just hope they all get adopted... that'll really give him a boost! One of his bags already sold so we're on our way!  :hug:

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Wow  that excellent,  I think the bears and bunnies will get adopted no question,  just tell him to keep working away at it. 

hugs

Shane

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Congrats on the store - all the creations are wonderful - I'm sure looking at one of those purses - I love the bright greens!

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Daphne,
Just had a look at the etsy store, what a great job you and your dad have done. bear_thumb
Wow Peaches is adorable, may be back for a second look !
Tell your dad the bags are great, and as birthdays are due soon maybe some bags coming over the waters. :dance:  :dance:
Love Kayx. bear_wub

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

added you to etsy favorates xxx

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Great work on your new etsy store Daphne. I have just taken a look and it's looking wonderful, your dad's items look really lovely. I hope you get good sales, I'm sure you will.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

Hey Daphne & Frank...

Congrats on the Etsy Store...I'm SUPER excited that I was able to purchase Peaches!!!!  She caught my eye as soon as I saw her!  Can't wait to see her in "the fur".  I'm sure all the wonderful bags and critters will be adopted in no time at all...

Jeremy

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Great Daphne!  I must go and have a look. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thanks, everyone!  bear_flower
And thank you Jeremy for the first official Etsy sale!!! :hug:
Peaches is anxiously awaiting her trip!

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I just purchased Pistachio - the rabbit. I remember when you first showed it here and I really loved it then. Please thank your Dad for me!!

Marion

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thank you, Marion!  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

I just called Dad... he's so tickled that the bunnies have found new homes so quickly!

He's working on another bunny as I type this! bear_laugh

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Looks great. Congratulations to Frank and you on your first sales. I love those bunnies. I love your Etsy banner, too.

Kidsandteddy The kids and teddy too
Lincoln Ca.

Daphne,
I checked out your shop. Just great !!! I love the handbags..Just might have to have one. Great job and best of luck.

Hugs
Bonnie

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Super great items in your Etsy shop, Daphne.  Congrats on the sales, Frank - you're famous here on TT!  Look forward to seeing more of your work on Etsy.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I have to say that I begged and bought one of Frank's bag on the sly... and it arrived a couple days ago...it's awesome...I love it.  The colors are so much more vibrant than in the pictures.  Now if it would just quit raining and act like spring around here in Oregon I could swap bags. 

Go buy Frank's bags...they are wonderful!!!!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

The shop looks wonderful, Daphne.  I love your dad's bags.  Best of luck with all of your items.

hugs,

Brenda

nandesign Posts: 361

Love your new Etsy shop Daphne! You and your dad make a great team! Love the inventory...those bags are gorgeous!

Hugs, Nancy bear_flower

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Daphne
Congratulations on the opening of your Etsy shop- it looks great. I too love your dad's handbags and the colours he uses are fantastic. Best of luck with it
Hugs
Gail

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hi Daphne, the shop looks great, you are both super talented.  Hope your Dad does really well.

Pauline

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

WOW !! What fun you and dad can do something together, the bags are GREAT !! Good luck to the both of you !!!

Kathleen Pa

WOW!  It looks really great!!  Artistic talent sure runs in your family!  Congrats! bear_thumb

Kathleen

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

Dude - I was so excited to buy a bunny. But they are all gone. bear_original I will wait and see when he is done with the next one  if I can buy it before all of you!

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Wow the items look fab Daphne and Frank  bear_wub  bear_wub the knitted teddies are cute and I adore the colourful bags  bear_wub
Hugs Lynne

Board footer