Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

I thought you all might like to see Blossom, as she's done so much growing.  This photo was snapped this morning....with me doing the usual backing away with the camera as fast as I could  :photo:

"Where are we going Mummy?"

BlossomKoozie%20001.JPG

And for the record, Pink is Blossom's colour choice, not mine.  I had purple picked for her stable colour, but she detests purple, and dives for anything pink....and I do mean anything!

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

She is soooo beautiful!  I always loved horses, even as a kid I would have posters up on my wall of horses. I just wish I was able to own one. Anyone that owns a horse I thing is so lucky!!!! i love her name too!!
              Give Blossom a big hug for me!!
                                                              Louise

Will do, she adores hugs n cuddles  bear_wub

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

How pretty she is in pink, Debbie! bear_wub I love horses, too. When I was in Girl Scouts, we took riding lessons and learned to bridle, saddle, and clean hooves. It was such fun!

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

AAh!! shes very pretty in pink!!!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

She is a pretty girl, and very pretty in pink  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hi Debbie

My daughter has exactly the same colour for her pony but she picked it and the purple boots and the new blue rug you can see him coming a mile away still he is our gorgeous boy and your little girl is too beautiful ! bear_wub  bear_wub

Raewyn

ciderantiques Ciderantiques and Old Soul Bears
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

She is gorgeous  bear_wub   and keeping close to you!  Very sweet.   bear_wub

Karen

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

She is sooooo pretty!  Pink definitely becomes her.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Ha, ha a girl after my own heart, I too love pink. Blossom is a beautiful girl Debbie, I can see why you love her so much.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OH Debbie and here I was expecting a PINK horse, not a horse in PINK bear_grin  bear_grin she is lovely bear_wub

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Oh what a beautiful girl she is. Pretty in pink!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

bear_flower   Glad she's brought such joy for you all!   bear_wub   I adore my girlie  bear_wub  bear_wub   And as much as I'm not keen on the colour for me, pink really suits her.  LOL, and you should see her with BLING!!  The girl really is a diva  bear_laugh   If it sparkles, she thinks its hers.

S.Reetz Bears Kenosha Wisconsin

She's beautiful!I'll bet she is a lot of fun,she seems set in her ways ...giggle.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Awww, shes so sweet Debbie, and has great taste, pink rocks  bear_tongue  Lets see her with her bling one day  bear_grin

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Debbie, She is really a beauty.  I love pink.  It contrasts and compliments her own coloring.

Deb, I thought of you and your horses this weekend when that awful tragedy took place at the race track.     bear_sad   So very very sad. bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad

:hug:   Blossom only blazes about in the pasture for her fun, not for the racing public, and certainly not in training.  I feel so so badly for Eight Belles and her team.   bear_sad   

Blossom in her pink and Bling! flymask last year. 

blossomtruck%20007.JPG

Board footer