Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

to all of you who "met" our new West Highland Terrier that we adopted while on vacation..she finally has a name!  its Sky! and i added a new picture..shes getting along with Snickers my springer REALLY well!sky1.jpg

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

She's growing up just adorably.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

I think Sky is the perfect name for a westie.  I am so jealous - I'f I could have a dog a westie would be my pick.  cute as a button and packed full of personality and intelligence to boot.

Fairfax,Vermont

we've been calling her puppy for so long that its going to be hard to get her to respond to sky..first i need to train my husband...
they certainly are smart! (westies)  okay and husbands ..after all he did decide that it was a good idea to buy her! debsky3.jpg

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Sky, that's a perfect name...yup I really like it. Sky is adorable and I'm sure she will soon know her name, they learn so quickly...as for husbands...well that's another story.  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Hugs, Jane.   bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Sky, awww, gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous  bear_wub  bear_wub  puppy and name  bear_wub  bear_wub

Stellajella Wien

hi Sky, have a smashing live with your new mom! :hug:

Gaby bear_flower

Fairfax,Vermont

thank you all!  shes been a dream for a new puupy! she is out dragging the "big dogs" bones and toys around. boy is she strong!! whole leather shoes walk by us!  :crackup: deb

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Deb,
     Sky is a beautiful name and it really suits her.  She DOES LOOK BUSY, doesn't she! :crackup:  There is really nothing like a puppy for free love and free entertainment. bear_wub

hugs,

Brenda

Fairfax,Vermont

mmmmm..there's moms vintage rug to unravel...bumble bees to chase ( augh!!)  the cat to chase..trying to keep them alive the first few weeks is interesting in itself!!  deb

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

A lovely name for a wonderful dog. My parents have had westies for over 20 years. Once a westie owner there is no looking back apparently. bear_wub  :dance:  bear_thumb

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

What a cute bundle of fluff ! ! !  and her name suits her. 

My daughter has a dog named Sawyer.  After baby was born, named Sullivan, we were calling dog, Sullivan and baby, Sawyer half the time.  Too many S's.  So, we started calling Sawyer "Dog".  I like it.  But don't worry, we won't call Sullivan "Baby", he gets to keep his name.

Fairfax,Vermont

very cute Patty!  we are having some problems with names but most "parents " do dont they? :crackup:  and Matilda i can see why people love this breed..she had my husband at hello!   her first ear wanted to stand all day yesterday,,today its up to stay. one more to go! i love the one up one down look tho! deb

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Oh how adorable. Sky is a wonderful name.... bear_wub  bear_wub

kirstenw Posts: 3

OHhh she is cute!! We have a cat named sky.  Enjoy her bear_grin

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Great name and she is growing into a wonderful dog bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer