Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

There are hundreds of deer who live in our community and a gang of 8 or 10 that live on our street.  I took these pictures this morning from our deck.  These babes are probably only a day or two old.  They almost blend into the background.

deer1_Small.jpgdeer2_Small.jpgdeer3_Small.jpgdeer4_Small.jpg

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh how ADORABLE!!! They are so sweet, lucky you!!!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Oh, oh, oh!!  I just want to hug 'em!!  Thank you for sharing such sweet pictures!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  Love those spots!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

You lucky girl Patty, oh how I would love to see such a beautiful sight, and to get soooo close, wonderful.  bear_wub

Hugs, Jane.   bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

How sweet!!  That makes me anxious.  The deer around here have not begin birthing yet.

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

They're so sweet when they are babies.  But, when they're adults, I find myself shooing them away.

There's no landscaping in the back yard as we live on a downhill slope and have decks on the back.  But in the front yard, they try to eat whatever we plant.  I walk right up to them shouting "shoo".  They don't leave until I smack a boulder with rolled up newspaper making a loud noise.   The hubster sprays the plants with Liquid Fence.  I stinks to high heaven but it seems to work.  I think it's mountain lion urine.

I have to be careful with them when my dogs are out as they have been known to attack dogs here.

Board footer