Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

julius2.jpgjulius4.jpgHi everybody,
I would like to introduce you to Julius - he will be going to Stratford in a couple of weeks' time for the Teddy Bear Artist Event 2008.  If the weather is anything like the way it is this weekend (cold, wet), he will be jolly glad of his hat!! bear_grin

I have put more details and pictures in my Etsy shop, along with a few pieces of my hand-cast jewellery and some handmade journals.  What doesn't sell there will also be going to Stratford.  Please take a look here: www.EnglishEccentric.etsy.com

Hugs,
Chris

PS My special shop signing at Abracadabra is two weeks after Stratford, so I am stitching away like a madwoman!!!

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Wow  bear_shocked  He is truly amazing  bear_wub

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki

Norfolk, UK
Website

Aww, shucks - thanks, Vicki!! bear_flower
Hugs,
Chrisx

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Julious is awesome, Christine!  I love these hats you do.  They really suit this style of bear.  Do you knit them yourself?  Great job.  Great face!

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

I love Julius  bear_wub ...can't wait to see him at the show Chris  bear_rolleyes Lynne  :hug:

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

He is so striking, Christine! Love his soulful eyes and expression--and the hat is just the right topper! bear_thumb

Norfolk, UK
Website

Thank you so much, guys!
My mom-in-law knits the hats for me - she adores knitting and always has little scraps of wool lying around that aren't big enough to make into anything... until now! bear_grin   I will bring some hats to Stratford, as I have lots of spares.
Hugs,
Chrisx

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

wow!!!  I love him!! and your etsy shop looks great - I just love those necklaces with the pewter bear heads - they are so original.  See you in less than two weeks!!

Norfolk, UK
Website

Thank you, everybody!!!  I have to confess that I am getting nervous about Stratford - it seems ages since I did a show (oh, wait, was it only February??).  Anyway, this one is going to be VERY special, so I am pulling out all the stops and making an extra special effort to have lots of bears for the collectors to choose from.  Right now, I have about ten bears - for those of you who don't know me, that is a huge achievement!!!  I might even manage a few more before the great day arrives!! bear_grin
Hugs,
Chrisx

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Wow,  another beautiful addition to your bears!  Good luck on Sunday at Stratford, and I look forward to meeting you - it's going to be a brilliant day!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Board footer