Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

bebbin-223e.jpgWell...at last I am all finished and ready for the Teddy bear Artist Event. Here are a few of the bears that I will be bringing with me on Sunday...and a few more are now on my website preview if you would like to take a peek!!

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

http://www.bebbinbears.co.uk

0-129.jpg

bebbin-0901.jpg

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Absolutely gorgeous bears Yvonne  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub can't wait to see them!  bear_flower Lynne  :hug:

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Just wonderful work Yvonne.  The colour of that first bruin is just delicious.  Hope you do really well.

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Gorgeous Yvonne !! I can't wait to see them in the flesh. I have just finished tonight too yippee!!!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Beautiful bears.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Absolutely beautiful as always Yvonne. Number one fan here....I hope to see you on Sunday.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Gotta a confession for you Yvonne!  I couldn't wait for you to turn up on TT with your previews, so I took a visit to your website to find them first!!!!  What a beautiful selection, can't wait to see them in person on Sunday! bear_thumb

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

I am in love with the first bear!!  They are all gorgeous, but he is simply stunning!!  See you very soon!!!!

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Yvonne! bear_flower

Well .....  what can I say  .......  absolutely perfect beautiful bears!!!!  Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday and see all your gorgeous bears in the fur!
I still haven't got even one new bear finished yet!!!  ......     so what am I doing on here then?    Must dash!!!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

WOW... THEY ALL LOOK FAB  :hug:

clare14 Country Bears
England

Ooooh I do love a Bebbin bear!!   bear_wub  bear_wub   And these are superb, can't wait to see you Sunday Yvonne!!  :hug:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Oh.. thank you all so much...I really value your lovely comments...they really mean a lot to me! bear_flower

Jane...So pleased you are a able to come...look forward to seeing you there!!...is dreaded camera coming with you???  bear_grin

Paula....I know I am a slow coach.....very flattered that you took the time to view my preview though!  :redface:

Really looking foward to seeing you all on Sunday....big hugs to you all.....Yvonne  :hug:

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Yvonne, you create such lovely bears! I just love Sterling! bear_wub I peeked at your Web site, too, and Tiffin caught my eye. She is so beautiful. bear_wub  (I have ancestors with the surname of Tiffin; I think my mom said one of them was governor [or something like that] of Ohio, and there's a town that was given his surname, too.)

Have fun at Stratford! Wish I could come too!
~Debora

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

They are all lovely but I especially love the grey and white bear-he is so handsome bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

alexisbears Alexis Bears
Wellington

They are all so lovely, - but the first one is so calling my name!!

Best of luck for the show, - not that you need it!!

Alexis

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Fabulous bears, I couldn't pick a favourite, I'd want all of them  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Beautiful bears Yvonne - so cuddly and handsome !
Looking forward to seeing them all Sunday ,
Ruth  bear_flower

am_bears AM BEARS
Derbyshire

They are beautiful!  bear_thumb  Such lovely tubby little tummies and they look so cuddlesome.  I really like the grey and white guy, but the little girlie bears are just as lovely, I'd be hard pressed to pick one. 

Andrea

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Absolutely wonderful Yvonne
That last white one is my fav.
beautiful
:hug:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Thanks so much Girls...I really appreciate your kind words!  bear_flower ....only three days to go now!!  :dance:

Wish you could all be there...will try and take some pics...but hopefully Jane will be there with camera...so fingers crossed she will get some good pictures...

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Board footer