Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Irene Irenours-bears
France

chene-4.jpgchene-3.jpgchene-2.jpgchene-1.jpgchene-reduit.jpgHi to you all. I would want to share my new design made of a burgundy long pile mohair bought in UK and the creamy one at Idenburgh. He's my first big one (more than 45 cm) and i really had fun to sew him. Have all a nice day bear_original

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

What a great bear, I love the color of him!  bear_wub  and he is so lucky to be in such a pretty place!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

WOW HE IS NEAT How big is 45cm???

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Chêne is marvellous !
I love the pictures where Chêne is near trees : he seems to be so enormous, maybe life-size ! :D
Hugs,
Marion

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, very sweet and unique.  He does look big!

Deb Upstate New York

45 cm about 18 inches. 

My fav conversion page http://www.sciencemadesimple.net/conversions.html

Edit:  Ooopys ... forgot to say how fabulous he is!  (Hey ... it's Friday; by Friday I'm braindead.)

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Chene (LOVE that name) is wonderful, Irene!!  He's such a husky fellow and looks like he really enjoys the outdoors!  Great!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Wow what a wonderful creature! He is beautiful and looks very realistic. I love him! Great job there Girl!

Many Hugs Louise

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Fabulous colour!  He looks very impressive!

Pipa UK

he is WONDERFUL!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

What a gorgeous big bear - thanks for sharing!

Danni

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Chene is a big bear, and wonderful colour  bear_laugh

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

YES Paula said it. He truely is impressive. He looks alot bigger than 45cm. LOVE this big boy. :dance:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh Irene , great work !!!!
What a gorgeous big bear ! How long did it take to make him ?? so amazing !  :clap: :clap:

Hugs/Marie

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh He's a real love, Irene!  bear_wub :hug:

That color really works. I'm still too green to try red!  :redface: I'm especially pleased to see that someone else likes tails!!

Eileen

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

What a WONDERFUL bear Chene is - i love love love him  bear_wub

I think he is very special, you don't see bears like this everyday - congratulations!

Penny  :hug:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Have you girls seen Irenours dolls???

Go take a look, the are FANTASTIQUE  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Penny  :hug:

Irene Irenours-bears
France

What a kind womans you are bear_original :redface: I was away all the day to try to find velveteen flowers ( hourra,i've find some and leaves) and i'm just too happy for what you think about my bear. It's so encouraging for me. I will exhibit many times next year and i wanted to design 2 or three kinds of bears for these events. Now it's done and i'm going to sew many of each. Tomorrow, i will post photos of another design.Chêne is 46 cm tall and quite large. He's a happy bear who feels so lucky to leave beetheen vineyards and mountains whitout fearing to be shuted by an hunter. He's also glad to know that he will soon have two brothers to play with bear_grin Isn't that a good life? Thank you all  bear_wub

Board footer