Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

happy-72dpi_edited-1.jpgHi guys.  I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this or not but decided that maybe  I would like to share my news.  This is exciting for me.
I sold my bear "Happy" to the owner of a museum in Japan.  He will be arriving  there very shortly.  It was hard for me to part with him but I felt I could not pass this up.

I thought he might be a bear that I would always keep....he just made me smile ever time I looked at him.  Now I am going to try and make another one.

Kilde Posts: 186

I can't blame you for wanting to keep him - he is a truly amazing bear and a beautiful example of your fantastic airbrushing and felting skills  bear_wub  bear_wub

It is wonderful though that little Happy is going to a museum. Just think of all the smiles Happy will bring to those who visit the museum.  bear_wub Lucky Japanese museum guests - I would love to see one of your bears in "the fur"  bear_grin

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

That is cool Judi, litte Happy belongs in a museum for all to see!  bear_thumb

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yahoo, Judi . . . that's very exciting news!  Big congratulations - Happy is adorable!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Well why wouldn't you share that fantastic news?  There is a difference between gloating and bragging (which you're not), and feeling justifiably proud of something.  I think this clearly falls into the "justifiably proud" category, Miss Judi.  :)

Congratulations on a wonderful bear and a really superb achievement.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Awe thank you so much ladies.  You just never know how people might take a , as Shel puts it, "justifiably proud"  ( thanks Shel). :hug:

Tina, I hope he'll make lots of people smile when they see him. :hug:

MJ...that is too funny ...your son likes the sharp claws.  Isn't that the truth about boys...look fo rthe danger first!  I have one of those bear_wub  bear_whistle

Thank you Sue ann and Tami.  Your comments mean a lot to me. :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

...actually my son Joey named him.  While I was putting the finishing touches on him Joey said, Mom, he looks so happy".  So Happy he became. bear_original

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

That's great Judi. :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Your son named him right!!!! He does make you smile.

Zada Creations Zada Creations
Washington

Judi -

What super exciting news!  A well deserved Congratulations to you!  :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   And Happy's smile is truely contagious, I'm sure everyone who walks by him in the museum is sure to catch it!!  bear_grin

(Hugs),
~Patricia

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Judi, you should really be so proud of yourself, I can understand how hard it would be to part with Happy though, he is just fabulous and would brighten any day.  Catherine xx

kezjoy KezjoyKritterz
Gippsland Victoria

wow..congratulations..thats fantastic!!! he is just adoraable!
Kerrilyn

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_cry  But you didn't get to keep your teddy bear!   bear_cry   If you make another that you love as dearly, keep him/her  :hug:

And megga CONGRATULATIONS that Happy is going to the museum in Japan!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:

I'm sure Happy will live up to his name and make so many people happy.   bear_wub

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

now he can make many visitors happy too
cat xxxx

Board footer