Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

2572236773_014a888b3c.jpga big hug and lots of thank yous to those that sent their best to me
and your lovely comments on my new baby mary
thnaks for remembering me, as being pregnant with twins and a new baby now, i just havent been here much
i was just looking at some of your work and lots of amazing new artists here
and i feel inspired, but theres not much sewing or surfing going on here at all !!!

mary is gorgeous but a real handful who wont settle well at all ...

hugs again
and sorry i havent been much of an online pal lately

jane - doodle bears - you made a super card thankyou for posting that for us to admire

cat xxxx

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Hi Cat, Mary is precious, I do hope that she starts to settle for you soon.  Hugs, Catherine xx

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Bee-yoo-ti-ful baaaabeeee!!  Think Lisa can empathize with your twins + another little girl situation.  Hang in.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Hi Cat,

What a precious little girl.

Hugs,

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

Mary is soooo beautiful!!! Simply precious.  God bless!!

Bear hugs to her!!                  Louise

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

So cute, and yes won't settle. My baby is 8 months now and she settled after 3.5 months. It was rough but she is such a happy easy going baby. Those months were hell though.

If you need any support just PM me. I was JUST there and totally understand. Must be tough to deal with having other children in the house.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

WOW Mary looks beautiful Cat!!! bear_wub

We fully understand here at TT that babies take up alot time. I think of you all the time. Take care possum and have fun with the kiddies. Puddled kissies to ya :hug:  :dance:

Weymouth
Website

he everyone, thank you, (again) and heather i appreciate your pm offer, i know i have now got 4 daughters, and should be an expert hoho, but i feel a bit in a the deep end ... sometimes just when i am SURE she will need to sleep now she cries out again !

heather how did you even organise and make stuff for a show?

i got some pieces of fabric cut last night, i am moslty working on projects for the home, eg a new nappy bag and some more chicken door stops ! but progress is so slow !

i think lisa twin cubs is in awe of me having another AFTER twins ... :-)

cat xxx

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Mary is just gorgeous.  I am in awe of you - I only had one and I was chasing my tail.  You are doing a wonderful job.

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

denise-and-kerryn.JPGdarron.JPGainsley.JPGCat, enjoy your kiddies while you can as they soon grow up.

I had twins when my eldest girl was 22 months old.  The first 12 months was head down and go, go, go. Then suddenly we seemed to be in a routine.

The twins are 34 now and my eldest girl is 35 nearly 36.

You do survive and I would do it all again......braindamaged... :wacko:

Piccies are Ainsley...35, Darron (twin) 34 and myself and Darrons twin sister Kerryn..

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Congratulations Cat ... she's such a bonny baby girll!!!

Weymouth
Website

thanks paula and thanks for sharing your pics of your lovely children denise
you certainly did alright by them !

i do enjoy them and love them all to bits
cat xxxx

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

She has grown a lot and filled out since her last photos Cat.
Laurie :hug:

Board footer