Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

VERY nice!!

Pipa UK

Thanks SueAnn, the holly leaf coulda been a bit better shaped but never mind it still looks like holly  bear_grin

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh my dear, now that is truly lovely....I love what you have done.  This is going to be a very special bear indeed.

:hug:

bear_tongue

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Pretty!

Pipa UK

Thanks Shelli. Thanks Dilu.. i hope my aunt likes it when she opens it up on xmas day. she collects bears.. Steiif bears.. and only the white button eared ones.. the limited editions.. so im gonna have to make this girl special !!

I'm going to get a nice glittery box and nestle her inside with some white tissue paper and hopefully when she opens it on xmas day the bear will be siting the way i put her and not all messed up lol, i will have to tell her not to shake the box.. whenever we give her a xmas present she will say "has it got 4 paws?" and shake the box hehehe

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Pipa,
Can I pretend to be your aunt so you can make it for me?  bear_laugh  I wish I had a relative who would make a bear for a present for me.  bear_original  I'm sure your aunt will love the bear.  Show us pics when you're done.

Pipa UK

Hi chrissie hehehe ahh now wouldnt that be lovely i dont have anyone to make me bears either apart from myself LOL! which i do the ones i dont give away i keep  bear_laugh she better like this bear. i've practically killed myself getting it made before my hospital appointment im in agony with it LOL just need to joint 1 arm, stuff her up and sew her up and she's done then i wil post a pic of her...

actually..my aunt might not even get her either  at this rate she's looking pretty appealing and keeps whispering in my ear she wants to stay with her mommy  bear_happy

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Oh Pipa that little footpad is fabulous and can't wait to see the finished Bear.
The embroidery is wonderful and the colours of the green and red are going to be great.
You have one very lucky Aunt who is going to be happy this Christmas time.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_original

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Yep!!! new it would look lovely and it DOES bear_thumb

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Pipa !!!!!! What a cute foot pad with cristmas embroidered !!!!!  bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_grin
I can't wait to see your wite bear and now I want that bear too !!! Ok Ok Ok I know you said this bear is for your aunt ........ :cry:
so I will go make mine by myself. bear_whistle he he he

Hugs/Marie

Pipa UK

hehehe i wonder if i can part with her by the time xmas comes i will be well attatched..i feel like im giving away one of my babies when i give my bears off to new homes  :cry:

she's all finished and she has her little green velvet wrap on and her hood up and she looks a little snow angel  bear_wub i cant get her photographed yet though because it teeming down with rain and my camera just refuses to take decent photos indoors no matter how much light i have  bear_wacko

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Sounds great Pipa, can't wait to see a photo.  :clap:

Board footer