Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

baby30531.jpgbaby30451.jpg:hug: hi guys.... thought id better introduce you all to baby no 3!!!
she was born 13 days late on the 23rd of june weighing 7lb 8oz and she only had to wait for 8 days untill me and simon decided(well, i decided) to call her pheobe mae.
shes also having a little pose with her 2 elder sisters too x
id love to comment on all your lovely bears but pheobe is currently wiggling on my lap waiting to be fed.... AGAIN!!!
i hope you are all well.... im missing sewing sooooooo much and cant wait to get the chance to get all bearie again.
take care  :hug:  kim xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Kim,
Congratulations again. :clap:
It's lovely to see a picture of her and her two elder sisters.
Look after yourself. :hug:
Love Kayx bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Congratulations Kim :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
She is gorgeous with her big eyes and she has lots of hair bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Oh..Kim....Pheobe Mae is gorgeous.. so pretty with her huge eyes and dark hair!!  bear_wub

Congratulations to you and your family...take care.. bear_flower

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

congratulations Kim, you have such beautiful girls  bear_flower

Hugs,
catherine x

clare14 Country Bears
England

A huge welcome to the world Phoebe Mae!!   :hug:  bear_wub  :hug:   Well done Mum!!   :hug:  :hug:     Wow look at that head of hair - did you have heartburn Kim??   bear_laugh

She is scrummy, give her a big kiss for me.  x

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Congratulations on the birth of  Phoebe Mae Kim !!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
All your daughters are so adorable !  bear_flower  bear_flower
Mini baby-squidge hugs , Ruth

Studio44 Studio 44
UK

Congratulations. Phoebe Mae is absolutely gorgeous, looks very alert and knowing. What a lovely family. bear_wub  :clap:
Hugs :hug:  :hug:
Dorothy

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Congratulations!  You have a beautiful family.  I love the name you decided on.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Congratulation to you Kim and Simon. What a beautiful little girl Pheobe is, such a little princess. You have three wonderful little daughters, well done! Thanks for the pictures!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

kimsbaby08.jpg

Hugs, Jane.

bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

LOL....its just dawned on me she was born the same day as my own little sister.  What a gorgeous, gorgeous little girl  bear_wub

:bday: Welcome to the world Phoebe Mae  :bday:   Looks like your two older sisters are more than ready to play with you and show you the ropes  bear_wub  bear_wub

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

What beautiful little girls you have. I love the name Phoebe. Congratulations.

am_bears AM BEARS
Derbyshire

Lovely baby Kim, such big blue eyes, she's set off a broody moment....

:dance:
Andrea

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Kim!! bear_flower  bear_flower

What a beautiful little girl, and a beautiful name too!  Big congratulations to you and Simon, and I must say that you all make such a lovely family.  I won't recognise you now without your bump!  Both Phoebe Mae and I share the same birthday so I won't forget her special day!

Hope you are keeping well and enjoying your magical time with your family.

Big hugs to all. :hug:  :hug:

Marilyn bear_flower

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

oh Kim She is gorgeous. congratulations. I love her name and she has the most beautiful eyes, they are huge. Well done

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Lynette

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Congratulations Kim! You have three beautiful girls!!. bear_wub  bear_wub  I'm sure you miss your sewing, but sewing can wait. Enjoy that little snuggler while she is small. It all goes too fast. My boys are 11 and 8 and there are delightful things about each stage they have gone through so far, but no stage is so fleeting as the new baby stage! Enjoy! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Kim she is gorgeous!!  I must say with such lovely long fingers I would get that lil' girl a piano as soon as she's able to sit at one (even with a little help!)  She's got perfect pianist hands!!  bear_wub  Congratulations, your girls are so lucky to have each other!  I'm one of 3 girls (look to be about the same age differences as your girls) and we are all the best of friends. 

:hug:
~Chrissi

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a beautiful little baby, Kim . . . and your other girls are, as well.  Congratulations and thanks for sharing little Phoebe with us!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Congratulations, Kim! She is adorable! Wow, look at all that hair and those big bright eyes!!! I immediately thought the same as Chrissi - piano fingers for sure!!! You have a lovely family with those three darling girls!

mjbears mjbears
northants

A MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL and what a sweet heart ENJOY.......Your other older daughters look so proud of her  take care  melissa xx

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Congratulations Kim!!!!!  I was wondering how you were doing!!!
Little Phoebe Mae is gorgeous, as are her two big sisters who are both loooking very proud!!!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Congrats!!

Yes, the every 20 min newborn feedings...I remember those.

She is wonderful, looks like you have a great family there

ladyjujuann Pearl Button Bears
Bournemouth

Well done Kim! bear_original
I hope you and your little family are all adjusting well. Little Phoebe Mae is a sweetie as are your other daughters. I was wondering how you were doing... glad to see all is well!
Congrats again,
Lots of Love
Julie

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Kim she's gorgeous and such a lovely name bear_wub  I love the photo of the girls together - what a beautiful family you have. 

I have been looking at this site and your website for news but didn't want to bother you direct - so pleased that all is well.

Lots of love, Ali xxx  :hug:

Board footer