Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

Hey Paula, I would love to have a go also, I am still trying to recover from the olympic challenge, my girl did not turn out quite as I had hoped, or maybe it's just me  :rolleyes:.  I am loving making pandas at the miniute so I'll try and think of something new, thanks again Paula Hugs Lynne xxx  :hug:

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

I thought we might enjoy a nice simple one for our lazy summer months!

I wish....it'll have to be one for my "meant to be productive" winter months.  I've been thinking about pandas too lately...they've just started showing the old (and presumably British) kitkat ad with the panda bears on tv here again lately.  Hmmm...a panda on rollerskates perhaps??

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I would love to try a Panda. I have been planning on trying my hand at one soon so this fits right in. And it is great we have till September so even a slowpoke like me  should have time to get one done.
I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.
Beth

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Sounds fun to me!!!  bear_grin

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

What a great turn out!  Thanks everyone!  This will be fun!!!! :dance:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I'm working on my Panda Doogle right now  bear_grin  bear_grin

Kent
Website

Wow, we're getting a Panda Doogle?!!!!   :dance: I can't wait to see him/her Tami! bear_thumb

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

I have just finished my panda  :dance:  i will take some  :photo:  this afternoon and post them here.
Can't wait to see everyones panda's  bear_thumb

Hugs
Vicki x

UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Here is my Panda, he/her is just over 2"

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki x
New_panda_small.jpg
Panda_in_hand_small.jpg

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Vicki, you're already done! I just don't move that fast.

Tami, a Panda Doogle sounds like great fun.

I'd better get busy. I hope there are a few stragglers like me.

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

Hey Vicki, what a sweet little panda, ooooh your bears send me gooey, Hugs Lynne xxxx  bear_wub  bear_wub

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

He is sooo sweet Vicki bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
I am hoping to make a mini panda but not as small as yours-that size would scare me bear_tongue 
Don't worry as I will be a straggler too Marlys bear_grin
I am trying to finish some bears for a show-7 at the last count and a competition bear and hope to start my panda soon.I know that I have to get most of these finished first though as I will lose all interest in them if I start another bear bear_whistle
Laurie :hug:

sockerplinga Sundsvall
Website

Vicki, your panda is so cute! :D

How fast you are! I have just made a new pattern (my own pattern) for my panda... ^^

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website

Hey, I'm glad you guys are doing another challenge, they are a lot of fun to look at and you're all so talented!  Well done on that first little panda, he's so cute! bear_wub

Kent
Website

Well done on being the first to complete Vicki!  Such a sweetie too!  I am in awe of anyone who can make something so ickle so appealing!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

leelth Posts: 12

Fun, I also want to do a panda....
Hugs Lena

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I've finished too Paula, hopefully photos tomorrow. A well timed challenge as I thought, hey I make lots of pandas, how can it be a challenge? So....brand new size, brand new pattern, thanks, you've got me inspired! :dance:

Annnik JustMerde
Bells & Sherman, Texas
Website

I've got my panda head done!!  Poor little feller just needs me to make his body now.   bear_grin

UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Thankyou Ladies  :hug:
I am looking forward to seeing everyone else and Tami's Panda Doogle.

Vicki x

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Hi there i have been given some advice as i am new at selling and they thought it would be good for me to have a go at this, so count me in to. i am looking forward to the variations that can come from this.
thanks for the advice guys  bear_thumb

Gail P Walnut Tree Corner Bears By Gail
Suffolk

panda2.JPGHere is my first panda for the challenge.Not at all what I set out to do! bear_rolleyes I was trying to draw out a pattern for one of my more normal size of bears between 2.5 and 3 inches and I could not quite draw it how I wanted, so went and had a coffee instead. Then I thought, well I haven't made a really tiny bear for quite some time ,so drew out a pattern for a really tiny panda....and about 24 hours later....here he is! He is 1 and 3/8 of an inch standing and a teeny smidgen over an inch when sitting down. He has no front paw pads(the foot pads were hard enough to sew in!)but he does have teeny weeny pulled toes. His head is wobble jointed ,the joint has 4mm disks and it was really hard to have enough room inside his body even for that tiny size, but I am really pleased with the way he turned out. Right ....back to the drawing board for something I can see a bit better whilst sewing :crackup:

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

arnols6.jpgarnold2.jpgLovely to see the pandas! Such fun. Heres mine, Arnold. He is just under 5" and as you can see next to my normal size he is much bigger. He was a brand new pattern, and I was glad it worked out, as just enough material to get it 'hopefully' right first time.

sockerplinga Sundsvall
Website

Its a very cute bear Amanda. Glad he worked out so well! bear_laugh

UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Wow Gail 1 3/8"  bear_shocked  He is so cute  bear_wub  Well done  :clap:

Amanda, Arnold is adorable  bear_wub Good job you had enough fabric   bear_thumb 

Vicki x

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Vicki he is beautiful, he  looks large until he gets in your hand, lovely work.

Gail so cute, don't know how you do them so small and intricate feet too!

Amanda, love him, you have a lovely look going on in your bears faces, they look naughty

I am still at designing stage and will be a while yet

Pauline

Board footer