Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

I usually clean my temp files daily if not several times a day.  This morning I came across something I've never seen before.... something called an 'ixcsy scan".  ???  Does anyone know what that is??  When I tried to look it up, nothing came back on Yahoo, and only two pages of gibberish or some truly unsavory stuffs came up  bear_ermm

No one knows what this icky thing is?? Apparently its taken over my computer whatever it is  bear_sad   So bewarned all others... if you see something similar in your temp files, its probably a fatal virus.   bear_sad

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Poor you Debbie. I hope you have all your files backed up. It would be best to wipe your computer and start again.....darn those virus makers!

Hugs, Jane.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Knock on wood, my computer is continuing to run along same as always...so I've no ideas.  Luckily the photos I have on here are all stored to disc as we've had this happen in the past with our other 'puter. 

I just wish these hackers would put half their energy into something constructive instead of this.  Or maybe they all work for the computer companies?   bear_whistle   Occasionally crash someone's computer so they have to go out and buy another??   bear_tongue

Board footer