Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pipa UK

Got this and just wanted to share it because it's quite funny bear_original gotta agree with No.4 there hehe and i love No.9  :P

Non-living Things Have a Gender.........

1)  Ziploc Bags -- They are Male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.
2)  Copiers -- They are Female, because once turned off, it takes a while to warm them up again. It's an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can wreak havoc if the wrong buttons are pushed.
3)  Tire -- Male, because it goes bald and it's often over-inflated.
4)  Sponges -- Female, because they're soft, squeezable and retain water.
5)  Hot Air Balloon -- Male, because, to get it to go anywhere, you have to light a fire under it, and of course, there's the hot air part.
6)  Web Page -- Female, because it's always getting hit on.
7)  Subway -- Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick people up.
8)  Hourglass -- Female, because over time, the weight shifts to the bottom.
9)  Hammer -- Male, because it hasn't changed much over the last 5,000 years, but it's handy to have around.
10)  Remote Control -- Female...... Ha! You thought it'd be male. But consider this --it gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he keeps trying

clare14 Country Bears
England

Excellent!!  bear_grin bear_grin

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

bear_grin  bear_laugh  bear_grin  bear_laugh  bear_grin  bear_laugh

Oh brilliant Pipa!

I wonder where all these funny emails originate from? Do people sit around in an office somewhere and spend hours thinking them up - must be a great place to work!

Penny  bear_thumb

Pipa UK

LOL i have No idea Penny. makes you wonder who wrote the very first one doesn't it.. must be a great job !!

you know..my da used to work in a chocolate factory,  now to me THATs the best job in the world  bear_grin

clare14 Country Bears
England

OOOOh Pipa what heaven!!!   We visited the Cadbury factory for a day last year, now that WOULD be HEAVEN EVERY DAY!!!!!   THAT SMELL..........................Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!  bear_tongue

Pipa UK

Oooo cadbury's make the best choccie... I want to marry mr.cadbury... just so i can be named after chocolate and get free choccie everyday...  bear_wub

WHAT WHAT WHAT - YOUR DA WORKED IN A CHOCOLATE FACTORY???????

Oh.My.God.  bear_wub what a fab job Pipa - did you get freebies? have you any left? Can i have some huh? huh? gimme gimme gimme

bear_flower I bet your Da was a popular bloke with the local kids - i would've been sucking up to him big time

I have'nt eaten any choccy for a few days now and i'm beginning to droooool

Penny  bear_cry

Pipa UK

He sure did. yep we got freebies all the time., he used to bring back oodles and oodles  of chocolate bars from work.. ooooo them were the days..

have i any left? NOPE all gone im afraid it was along time ago now. he's terminally ill so doesn't work no more but yes all of the workers loved my Dad. said he was a great boss and loved working with him bear_original i have a photo of him at work with a box of Jelly Tots

ohh and incase you're wondering i've only ever had 1 tooth filling and im not overweight so all the choccie did something right ..LOL!

I have a whole box of choccie bars in my kitchen right now.. :drool:. must always have a stash of choccie, i got some chocolate frogs "Freddo's" you ever seen them ? i lovee them, especially when they've been in the fridge bear_original

no chocoalte for a few days.. that's not on .. LOL ! get yourself down the local shop and get yourself some !!  bear_thumb

Are you trying to torture me Pipa?

There you are, sitting amongst a box of chocolate frogs - have i heard of them, you must be kidding Pipa i've heard of every chocolate bar ever invented by man - and here i am suffering from chocolism withdrawal and with no quick fix in the house.

Help i'm meltiiiinnng !  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

Penny

Pipa UK

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_grin  bear_grin

well the best i can offer from here is this

:cake:

maybe that will satisfy you until you can get to the shops.... he he he

what other gorgeous choccie is out there.. i dont have a favourite..oh well my chocolate frogs they are only 10p each. what a baragin in this day and age thats pretty cheap LOL!

flakes..ripples..mars bars..time outs..bounty.. and more... ive got em all in my kitchen... in a "chocolate box" filled to the top hehehe

SHUDDUP ABOUT CHOCCY I CAN'T STAND IT!!!  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_cry  bear_cry

ARRRGGGHHHHHH

yummmm... Ripples

I'M LICKING THE COMPUTER SCREEN NOW

Oh Boy am i an addict

Penny  :pray:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

MMMMMMMMM . . . I've been sneaking in the Halloween candy.  All of is is chocolate except for the peanut butter kisses.  MMMMMMMM . . . chocolate/peanut butter - does it get any better?  Oh yes . . . the very darkest chocolate possible!!!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Pipa,
Funny!   bear_grin  bear_grin  That's cool that your dad worked in a chocolate factory.  Did he eat a lot of the merchandise?   bear_grin 

My great grandfather uses to own an ice cream factory that was called Illinois Valley Ice Cream.  My mom used to love to go there because he would let her pick out whatever she wanted.  I wish that company was still around (I think he sold it) so I could pick out whatever I want!  bear_grin

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

you guys are so funny! Love to read post and have a good laugh bear_grin bear_tongue :love:

Penny I definatelly understand your feelings about all this Pipa's choccie. When I was a student my campus were right next to the CHOCOLATE FACTORY!!! Can you belive that! I think that was made on purpose to torture students....
I remember that chocolate smell even now. Soooo yami...

Julia.

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

MMMMMMMM . . . chocolate/peanut butter - does it get any better?  Oh yes . . . the very darkest chocolate possible!!!

omg Sue Ann - you have exactly the same chocolate tastes as my sister....as for me, I HATE chocolate/peanut butter combination.  My sister flew back through the States this year and bought home lots of Reese's candy...I'm such a wuss that I could only nibble at the corner of a peanut butter m&m and had to throw the rest away and how big are those?????

It's bizarre, becuase I love chocolate and I love peanut butter but I don't like the two combined.  Oddly, I love peanut slabs which are a kiwi chocolate bar - roasted peanuts in whitakers chocolate = it's about an inch think and mmmmmmm.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh yes - wow - your sister has exquisite taste, Melissa!!  Reese's Peanut Butter Cups were what I was raiding the Halloween candy for!!!  I always buy trick or treat candy that I like . . . just in case there's a whole lot left after Halloween.  Looks like there may not be enough left before Halloween!!!   bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  bear_ermm    bear_tongue

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Mmmmmmm,
You girls have got me craving some chocies :P

I'm a dark chocolate person too.....but I'll eat milk if there's nothing else.....but.....have you had Tim Tams?????

YUMMY biscuits (cookies)

Whenever we have overseas 'Doggie people' staying and we introduce them to Tim Tams we are forever being begged to 'send us some of those chocolate things PPPLLLEASE"

I guess I can search the pantry and find SOMETHING I need down at the store so I have to go down there....and while I'm there.....

Glenys

Pipa UK

Penny - stop licking your screen the drool is running already  :lol:

Chrissie - Nope my dad didn't eat the produce. he never was a big sweet eater *Gasp*.. it must have skipped a generation and hit me instead lol.. my Ma worked in a sweet factory too for awhile, she used to eat the sweets LOL (but so did the other gals) honestly. i's no wonder im a chocoholic it's in my blood *wink*

Julia - OH how did you work with the smell of chocolate next door all day i would not be able to concentrate !!!!!!!!!

Glenys - oh no..not the dreaded Tim-Tams !!!!! LOL I've never had one but a gorup of girls in a bear gorup have been talking about them all week  hehehe

I dont like peanut butter and chocolate either. a friend of mine from america sent me some peanut butter and jam (or peanut butter and jelly) oh my that was the most awful combination i've ever ate LOL!

The only thing to be eaten with peanut butter is........

MARMITE !!!!

Just try it in a sandwich and you'll be hooked,
unless of course you are one of those very strange people who hate Marmite  bear_wacko

Penny - just eaten TWO Flakes  bear_wub  bear_wub

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Love it, thanks you made my evening.  bear_grin

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

ohh and incase you're wondering i've only ever had 1 tooth filling and im not overweight so all the choccie did something right ..LOL!

:dance: I knew chocolate had to be good for you!  :dance:

By the way, I love  bear_wub the funny!

Isn't it weird how almost every thread turns into a group-chocolate-craving thing?  :rolleyes:

Eileen

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

You guys are  WAY too funny.
My favorite thing is chocolate and  nuts. Any kind of nuts.
So I end up making my own chocolates.
I ALWAYS have chocolate chips around, so I melt the chips ( any kind ) and add in whole nuts that I've toasted. I call them nut clusters. hehehe sooo good.

ANd for those of you that can't eat sugar, this is perfect to use with sugar free chocolate.

Just my tip of the day.

Heather

Board footer