Aurora, Colorado

Hi, I just finished mine....
meet Bernie The Doogle Baker.......made from a Pale Pink & Choc. Brown Mohair
  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

berniesm.jpg

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Absolutely gorgeous Tami, just seen him in the other section, lovely work  bear_wub

Pauline

sockerplinga Sundsvall
Website

He looks great, Tami! Good job! bear_laugh bear_thumb

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

hi i did put an entey but cant see it. well i waas given some advise to have ago as i am new here and it would be good for me, so count me in, i am looking forward to see all your ideas and variations.  bear_grin

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Great to see the new pandas rolling in!  Gail, yours is soooooooooooooo tiny!  How on earth do you even see to sew anything that tiny and manage to work personality into it?!  Great work! :clap:

Amanda, it's good to hear a challenge is all about state of mind ... thank you for thinking outside your normal panda making box for us!  Your panda is lovely, very gentle looking and I really like his subtle colouring. :clap:

Tami, my goodness you've made me feel peckish!  A baker panda, what a fabulously creative thought process, he's a corker! :clap:

Annnik JustMerde
Bells & Sherman, Texas
Website

Here's mine!!  She's gonna try to help with my Memphis expenses, so her name is "Mem"!!

mem-1.jpg

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Your pandas are coming up great. Cant get over that teeny weeny one bear_grin WOW he's so cool.
Can't wait to see more. :dance:

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

I just love pandas, but have never made one - I guess this is the challenge for me.

Regards

Sue

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Wow! This challenge is really cooking now!!  bear_grin  Tami, I love your Doogle Chef. The fur choices are delicious and your accessories are perfect! Do you sculpt the food with polymer clay?

Ann, Mem is so cute. Her sleepy eyelids are a nice touch. Any real fur bear is a challenge for me!

Amanda, I agree your little bears have a naughty look about them that is oh so appealing. Your color choices are lovely too!

Vicki, and Gail your diminutive sweeties are so impressive! Such expression in such a tiny package!

Great job all!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I have a few other bears I must make before I start my panda. My head is always spinning with ideas in the last couple of weeks before a show ( The Sauder Village Show is August 2-3) and I'm torn for which ones to take on since time is limited!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi Tami, thanks, No I didnt make the cakes, I purchased them.......My mother-n-law use to bake wedding cakes, she said they were made with foam and then decorated with Royal icing....they look good enough to eat! hahahaha

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

http://www.feltcuisine.com/
Drop by this link. the felt cakes are a real treat. bear_thumb

K Pawz Guest

ohhhhhh  count me in too, I have been wanting to make another panda cub!

hugs,
krista

Kent
Website

More takers!  Excellent!  We'll have pandas galore! :clap:   

'Mem' is a handsome panda Ann, our first girl panda I think.  I bet that fur was tricky to work with ... it must be a right nose tickler!!!!  Good luck with those expenses! bear_original

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

Paula, am i too late? I hope not... i have not done any panda yet s far andwant to give it a try...

The other bears are sooo lovely! bear_wub  bear_wub

Kent
Website

We'd love to have you join us Ming!

Kent
Website

I haven't started my panda yet ...  I think I will be able to get him underway at the end of the month, but until then, I'm tied up with orders.  I have my fabric though and guess what, the colour isn't traditional!  That's all I'll say! bear_happy

Don't forget to add your completed pandas to the TT Pandamania gallery (you can find it by clicking 'challenge gallery' menu at the very top of TT) ... the gallery is building nicely now!! :dance:

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Meet Cinnamon.  He is my first ever panda cub.  He is very shy and hungry.  Luckily we have a lot of bamboo in the garden!  Hope you like him.

cinnemon2.jpg
cinnemon1.jpg

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
you all made great pandas, my friends!
i still have not begun mine... He is waiting for his turn. i have another bear to finnish first, hehehehehe. Plus I am still thinking about how to alter my usual pattern to turn it into a panda pattern.
I will not use the traditionnal black and white, though : like Paula, I have already chosen the fabrics, but one bear at a time... bear_tongue  So just be patient.

Bearu hugs,
Sophie.

PS: I have no bamboo there to feed my panda. Do you think hot chocolate will be fine?

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Count me in too- all the pandas so far look wonderful- such creativity in this group!!!!
Hugs
Gail( the other one )

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

thanks paula.. and yes, the gallery is coming out great. :clap: cant wait to see everyone's work.

Sue i love your panda and it looks so nice with the bamboo... great work....

I have still to come out with mine... than after which i need to do another one for competition here in taiwan... wish me luck!

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

IMG_2021.JPG Hi everyone, I'm hoping I've done this right and the pic of "Chan Chan" is there, (I flew this one solo so anything could happen!!!! bear_rolleyes ) I finished him a week ago but our weather has been so miserable I couldn't get a good photo, anyway he's about 3.5" seated and 5" down to his toes. Hope you like him  bear_original

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

I'm speechless. Chan Chan is amazing.  I am in awe!

Kent
Website

Sue, what a lovely colourway you've used for Cinnamon!  He doesn't need to be shy, he's very handsome!  Glad to see you've included him in the Challenge Gallery. :clap:

And Linda, your Chan Chan is magnificent!  I do hope you will upload him to the Pandamania Challenge Gallery (click on 'challenge gallery' at the top of the page to find the gallery).  How you manage to work so much detailing into such a small bear, is beyond me. :clap:   Good luck with your class at Bear Basics when you come to the UK by the way! bear_thumb

leelth Posts: 12

Hi, here's my little panda boy. He is crochet and about 12 cm when seated.
//Lena
SNB11710.JPG

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Thankyou ladies! I'm starting to get rather excited about my UK trip. Got a nice little collection of bears happening for Hugglets. I sent the sample for the workshop off yesterday, I'm hoping the post is just as efficient going the other way! bear_thumb I've emailed a pic to Susan and hopefully she'll get it up on her website over the weekend take a peek if you can.  bear_original

Board footer