Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Stellajella Wien

Hello fluffies,
this is a verrrry tired Gaby; been kept busy through my nights by a new male: a rottweiler puppy out of no-where.
If you´d like to read about this story, I also posted some pix in my blog: http://cluesbear.blogspot.com/
I miss having fun here, and it looks like I won´t be able to join in again  bear_cry
Baby wakes us up once or twice per night, which I think is great, because he needs to go pee.
But afterwards he wants action  bear_wacko
He´s cute, very clever and we´ll go to training next saturday.

I just saw sooo many wonderful creations of y´all! Keep up the good work, ladies & gents!!!!! bear_thumb
All the best to you!

Gaby bear_flower

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Awwwhhh!!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  You might be having lack of sleep, but it won't last forever and its for the bestest cause! 

:bday:  :hug: Congratulations!!!!  bear_wub  :hug:

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

What a sweet little boy you have there...He'll settle down soon enough as he gets older. At least he is letting you know about needing to go outside. What a good boy he is... I don't own a dog but I remember somebody saying they pull up the water and food after a certain time at night. Before they go to bed, the dog goes outside to do their business. After that, the dog does not have accidents during the night.  I don't know if that is a wise thing to do, but ask a vet if that would work. You may be able to sleep through the night.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Gaby you were meant to have this lovely boy. I don't know how someone could dump a dog like that, but sadly they do and for once a cute puppy was dumped over the fence he was meant to cross. He found a new mum and dad and that is wonderful. Enjoy your wonderful new family member Gaby.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

He is gorgeous Gaby bear_wub
We had a Rottie a few years ago and he was a lovely faithful dog bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You're an angel, Gaby . . . what a darling little guy!

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

He is just too cute!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub I loved reading the little story about how he made his way into your family! Congratulations and enjoy the puppy!

hugs,
Marion bear_original

Board footer