Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Dilu we are all worried about you and wondering where you are.... let us know you are ok  :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

She is probably in hiding after taking the 'what dog am I test', because she found out she is a cat. :lol:
                                                               Matilda bear_innocent

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

LOL Matilda, you are tooooo funny!!

Yes Dilu, hope you are okay and not suffering from one of your headaches again.   :pray:

Danni

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin ,Oh Matilda,your a riot. I do hope Dilu is okay though.Hugs,Shari.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

You silly girls...I posted a message from Dilu earlier today...it's in this area entitled..."I found Dilu...the Golly's have her."

Take a peek and see what she's been up to.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

actually, i posted this one before you posted that one LOL  bear_happy

Dilu Posts: 8,574

As I sit here laughting at this post I have one cat on either side of me- yep- if I had to be a dog I'd be a cat.....

I didn't know I was lost, just kind of trying to get this class done.....hmmmmm

I have even put the class I was taking on hold to get this written up  :doh:

Fortunetly you can download the instructions and work at your own pace....snail for me!   :dance: :dance:

Now- what I don't understand is this: This morning I had done all the blue boxes!  There weren't any more....and I didn't see this post....oh well a day late and a dollar or two short!  :thumbsup:

Thank you guys

bear_tongue

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Dilu, have the gollys kidnapped you again???  Come out come out wherever you are!  I need your address dear!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Dilu is having computer problems, I'm told, but she'll be back, I'm certain, as soon as she possibly can!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Darn computers!  Thanks shelli.... She told me she was having some kind of problem on Friday I believe it was.... hmmmm...

Board footer