Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

I ran  upstairs to get something and caught my pups sleeping on the couch.  it was such a cute shot I had to share it.  meet my boys,

scooter n' scout, the couch potaoes

couch_potatoes.jpg

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
What a great shot!

theKeepMeCo. Posts: 185

Awww, how cute! That's a great pic of the boys. I'm surprised they didn't move as soon as they saw you coming with the camera. That's what my dogs would have done.  bear_grin
-Lynnette

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

very sweet boys!   :clap: eb

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Arn't they cute as can be!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  Nice shot!

Narrowsburg, New York
Website

thanks, guys!  actually, I think it's the only time those two have sat still for more than 10 seconds in over a year.  those 2-hour-long walks are really helping! (and I'm the thinnest I've been since I was 30!!!  :dance:   :dance:   :dance: )

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Now that is a great pic! Needed that one for Cute Animal Pic of the Day!  bear_wub
You have 2 cuties there!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Awwhhh, very cute!   bear_wub  bear_wub

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Cute puppies  bear_wub I love their names.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Picture-240-Small.jpgcute....but I can top it!

Marion

Narrowsburg, New York
Website
MerBear wrote:

cute....but I can top it!

Marion

yeah, but can you get them to do it symmetrically?   :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow Kelly your cuties have really grown, I've seen the picture under your avatar and thought they were still small like that, they look great dogs.
Here's a funny picture of my little Lucy, I found her like this. My daughter had just put shopping bags and her cycle helmet down and Lucy decided to lay down for a rest. I snapped this with the camera on my mobile. Isn't she funny!

LucyCycleHat.jpg

Hugs, Jane.

Brockville, Ontario

probably not...but can you get yours to snuggle up together?  :crackup:

Narrowsburg, New York
Website
MerBear wrote:

probably not...but can you get yours to snuggle up together?  :crackup:

I dunno. . . do you suppose this could be considered snuggling?

Scooter__Scout_16_smaller.jpg

if not. .  .I give you this one

me_n_pups_12_02_07_sleeping_dogs_lie_sm.jpg

(actually, they are inseperable and usually sleep curled up together.  it's what made the first 'mirror image' pic so unique to me)

Brockville, Ontario

Ok - you win....although I still think mine are cuter!
Unfortunately the little one in my pic died and the third Boston I have now is not allowed to snuggle with Butch and George. He'd love too but they won't have anything to do with him.

Marion

Narrowsburg, New York
Website

lol, we all think our own pups are the cutest, but I'm thinking Jane's Lucy won this round.  yours are totally adorable, but I'm feeling sorry for your little tag-a-long, poor little guy, it's tough being left out.  you didn't give him a sissy name or something, did you?  butch & george sound pretty tough.  and I'm totally sure yours would win in the 'well-behaved' sweepstakes.  mine are terrific in the house, but little brittney spears around people and other dogs.

Jane, they really are great pups, I couldn't have invented a better pair - just the right size (about 50lb & 15" to the top of the head), wash & wear, black, so they don't show dirt, and more 'little boy' than I ever imagined possible.  when i got them, I was imagining all sorts of great matching outfits - red & black checked coats, camo's, hats, etc. .  .but they won't hear of it.  they'll wear them for me, but they look pigpen in 30 seconds.  and although they look almost the same, they have completely different personalities. scout is smart as a whip and rather reserved, scoot is dumber than a bag of hammers and the biggest cuddlepup this side of the mississippi.  go figure  :dance:

beary_clairey Luton

I love everyone's puppy pictures.

This is what I did to my poor dogs last year for my Christmas card. You can see how ecstatic they were!!

Honey__rex_2.1_small.jpg

Brockville, Ontario

three-tenors.jpgNo...no sissy name. When I got him his name had been Cleo!!! No wonder he had 'issues'. He was quickly renamed Fred - still has issues but is coming around. I can't take Butch and George out in public cause they go rabid when they see other dogs. The vet  has a room ready for them when I go and they aren't allowed to go see SantaDog since the 'incident' of a few years back. That poor collie is probably still in therapy  :crackup:  Fred, on the other hand, loves other dogs - it's people I have to watch out for. He has serious aggression problems from his first keeper. Good thing we're on a farm and they have a large fenced area to run in.  As to personalities, George is cute as a button, dumb as a brick. Butch is quiet, thoughtful and sneaky. Fred is a very bouncy, total pain in the a**.

Marion
Mine are teflon dogs too - nothing sticks to them...which is good cause they love to roll in the cow pasture.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Kelly you said

can you get them to do it symmetrically ?

Well not quite but I thought I'd share a picture of my daughter Eve's two cuties, Freddy and Oska.

Getting_some_kip2.jpg

And here's Oska, what a happy boy and one very funny picture.

HappyOska.jpg

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Hugs, Jane.

Board footer