Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

HPIM0228.JPGJust thought I'd share some pics with you all.  This is "Frankie", she is named after Ole Blue Eyes Sinatra.  The pictures don't show it, but she has beautiful blue eyes.  We found Frankie is the ditch.  We truly weren't sure if she would even live through the night, but she did.  She is on the way to recovery.  We suspect a head injury.  When we found her, she couldn't even hold her head up.  So I had to spoon feed her.  She can walk now but is still very wobbly, her vision is improving and she eats on her own and gaining much needed weight.  She is extremely loving.  I had three people who expressed interest in taking her when she is recovered, but when they found out that she may have vision problems, they no longer were interested.  That's alright because after all of the time and work involved in her recovery, I don't know if I will be able to give her up.

purelyneysa Purely Neysa
Indiana, PA
Website

Millie, keep her, your her hope for a good life. She's a beauty! Neysa

gingerbear vermont

she is a very lucky kitty to have found you. :angel:

ginnie

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

How sweet...I love it when I hear happy animal stories.  We've been feeding a ferral cat for the past year or so...at first he would run like crazy whenever he saw us but now he hangs out in the yard and even on the deck about 4 or 5 feet away.  He's even sleeping in the kitty bed we have outside for our "normal" cat.

Now's there another little stray that either has had a broken front leg or is very deformed...it's (don't know what it is) hanging out but still very much afraid of us.  I can tell it wants to be friendly but is just afraid.

AND...there are kittens hiding in an old oak tree that fell a few years ago...I've only seen them from a distance...and suspect they may be part bob-cat.

I'm turning into the cat lady...

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Frankie is a beauty, Millie!! Definitely a keeper!  :love:

Eileen

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

wow, very lucky that cat found you!!!! You are soo sweet to help.

I had no idea there were soo many ferel cats around. I remember being in Hawaii in the rain  forest and there were cats everywhere! I felt so bad for them because they would look at the humans, come getting closer than others. It was like they were just crying for help. People can be soo cruel, so it's nice to hear a good story.

Heather

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Bless you, Millie, for giving that wonderful little Frankie such good care!  She's a lucky kittie!  I wouldn't be able to give her up at all . . . what a generous lady you are!!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Millie, you are such a special person.

What a gorgeous cat, I don't think I'd be able to part with her either!

Danni

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

She is beautiful Millie, I had a siamese cat for 21 years and he was beautiful, also with amazing blue eyes and the most loving cat I've ever known ... you must keep Frankie if you can, she has chosen you I think!

Hugs to Frankie and you,
Catherine

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Frankie is a real sweetheart as you are too for saving the poor kitty. Give her lots of love and a daily cuddle from me. I can't have cats as I sneeze enough to join the Olympic sneezing team for the UK whenever I get near to a cat.

Jane  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Board footer