Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Dilys.jpgI was so pleased with the way my 'Sunshine' bear turned out, I couldn't resist creating another bear in similar style, but with an alternative colourway.  I've been looking for 24mm baby pink Schulte curl for ages and a while back, stumbled across some, so snapped it up quick before it disappeared again!  20" 'Dilys' is the end result and she will be heading to the Hugglets show with me on September 14th.

Kent
Website

Thanks Elaine, lovely to hear you like my latest bear and how lovely to hear you have had a cuddle with one of my bears! bear_flower

Jan Nethercutt YesterYear Design
Oklahoma

Every time you post a new bear, I fall in love all over again.  Dilys is beautiful!  Hugs, Jan

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I agree with Jan. Dilys is just beautiful. What a yummy color of pink. As always, your bears are just breath-taking.

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Dilys is so pretty Paula!... such beautiful colour too!!!  bear_wub

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

svenstrup Svenstrup Originalz
Malling, Denmark

Aww she's lovely  bear_wub

She looks so soft and I just want to give her a biiiig hug  :hug:

Kent
Website

Thanks everyone! bear_flower   It sounds as though this bear has managed to achieve the 'aah' hug factor! bear_thumb

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

I agree with Jan too !!!! She is so beautiful !!!!!  bear_wub   bear_wub  bear_wub

teddydouglas Peterborough

Paula, she is wonderful! I am so very excited about Hugglets and seeing all your photos only makes me more impatient  bear_happy

Kent
Website

Thank you both!   bear_flower

I'm sure you'll have a lovely time at Hugglets ... not long now!

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

Aaaawwww! She is really adorable. What a lovely color on her fur!
Now I need to write down a list of all the bears I had to kidnap from this site!!!

bear_wub
Birgitta

Board footer