Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Merry Calliope Redmond, WA

Since at the moment I'm terrified to cut into my mohair (that I can barely afford in the first place ^_^;) I am trying to hunt down various sources of high quality faux furs. It doesn't have to be that fancy synthetic stuff that's made to resemble real fur...just better quality than the 'fun fur' one finds in craft shops. I also want to avoid the 'silky' and 'minky' furs that seem popular nowadays (Beary Cheap seems to carry a lot of this sort of thing). I like fur that looks/feels somewhat more 'rough' and bear-ish.

I noticed one place advertising here on TT but it's in the UK. If possible, I'd like to locate a North American source (shipping nowadays, especially overseas, is getting outrageous  bear_sad ).

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you~!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Check my ebay store, you may find something you like
Joanne

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

Hi there,
Try this one also: www.imstuffedfur.com

Best wishes,
Christine

eatcakevintage Eat Cake! bears and vintage
Ormond Beach, FL

Definitely check Joanne's store on ebay. I bought some faux furs from her to make my new granddaughter a couple of bears. All the pieces I bought were great. She also is a great seller!

Merry Calliope Redmond, WA

Thanks for the links!

Joanne> I've faved your eBay shop. Lovely stuff!

Board footer